No announcement yet.

West Palm Beach, Florida- What's to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Palm Beach, Florida- What's to do?

I have a business trip to make next week and will be in West Palm Beach early in the week. Any cool car related stuff to check out in the area on a Tuesday afternoon?
    Bakersfield, CA.

Cruise down to Miami and hit the Dezer collection. Kinda pricey but it is a huge museum with lotsa neat stuff. It is the place I ran all the galleries from on the front page. It is 50 miles from the west palm airport.

Welcome to the Orlando Auto Museum! Discover a $200M collection of 2,000+ vehicles at the Orlando Auto Museum in Dezerland Park today.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

See if you can hook up with CSTMWAGON. Great guy, great car. He's north of you a bit in Bradenton but maybe you could meet somewhere in the middle. Also, Whitemonster is in Daytona - not sure how far that is.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        See if you can hook up with CSTMWAGON. Great guy, great car. He's north of you a bit in Bradenton but maybe you could meet somewhere in the middle. Also, Whitemonster is in Daytona - not sure how far that is.

Dan
        WPB to Daytona approx 200 miles. WPB to Bradenton approx 180 miles and on the other coast, but a cool drive.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Go to the beach.....it's FEBRUARY!!
          Last edited by oletrux4evr; February 3, 2013, 02:16 PM.
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
            Go to the beach.....it's FEBRUARY!!
            Chase them rich beach beauties.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
              Chase them rich beach beauties.
              My chasing days are over. Happily married now. Ha!

Thanks for the suggestions. I have a couple of hours to kill and just want to do/see something I can't do on the left coast.
              Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

There doesn't appear to be anything scheduled for Tuesday at Palm Beach International Raceway (Moroso Motorsports Park). The Grand Prix starts on Friday (2/15). I have never been there so I don't know if they have a museum or other "tour" related activities.

Comment

Working...
                X