Getting a new Harbor Frieght

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a new Harbor Frieght

The east side of Indy has a half dead Mall that seems to kill almost any retail growth on this side of town plus the mall that it replaced (East Gate) that is being turned into homeland security and a dead Builders Square< and a dead Venture department store.Then there isb empty building at Target was in before they moved to the mall. But hey Goodwill is growing and just moved into a new building and we are getting a Harbor Frieght where they used to be. Maybe things are turning around!
    Last edited by Dan Barlow; March 10, 2013, 02:26 PM.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Venture store, wow havent heard that name in decades, congrats on getting a Harbor Freight, be sure to sign up for their ad flyer
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I have had zero luck in NOT signing up for their flyer!

Cool that you have a store in the area. I use ours frequently for odds and ends. Welding wire is about 1/2 price of the welding supply store and I can't tell any difference in the welds. Maybe that's because my welds suck either way?

Dan

Comment

Sears is across the street in said mall. As far as tools go, I'm covered!
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

sounds like a plan...
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
            Sears is across the street in said mall. As far as tools go, I'm covered!
            I hate to say this.. but as far as Chinese tools go, you're covered. Eeek.

It's good to see some growth, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a bunch of their junk.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I still really like Craftsman for stuff I use a lot. But as far as seldom used stuff like engine hoists, floor jacks, and man powered tire changers, harbor freight will do.
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
              X