BS Friendship Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS Friendship Request

Color me silly but....... What exactly is the "Friendship Request". What does being friends or friended on Bangshift mean or do?? I like to think for the most part we are all "BS Friends"....... Brian... Chad?? Just curious "George" in this case.....
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

I don't have any friends.
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's like friends on Facebook, meaningless. People trying to build their "friend" count, mostly with people they don't even know. I've had people request my friendship on other boards and FB. When I ask if we know each other, they never respond
      STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
        I don't have any friends.
        X2
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I had a friend once but that was in Grade School a long long time ago!
          Last edited by Grumpy; April 3, 2013, 12:58 PM.
          sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

What's the going price for a friend these days? If there's money in it I could be someone's friend - I'm building a race truck and need the scratch.

Dan

Comment

I know a lot of people...I have aquaintences...but once upon a time I used to have a couple close friends...right up until one of them tried to convince my wife to run off with him. That and close friendships require time and effort...I dont have the energy for that crap anymore.

I like the relationships I have formed thru BS...simple, easy, low maintenace....

As for the OP....yeah, I dont know...
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I have seen the friend request tabs here. Never used it, nor did I ever receive a request for friends here.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                  I have seen the friend request tabs here. Never used it, nor did I ever receive a request for friends here.
                  Likewise, but I've never seen the Friends thing, maybe I don't surf the site enough.

I'm not sure I'd want to see the results to begin with. Why can't we just be "friends" anyhow? I thought we were already. But I'm way too idealistic. I know a couple of folks here would like me gone, but that doesn't keep me from rousing rabble.

After all, it's all just fun, or it should be at least.
                  Last edited by pdub; April 3, 2013, 05:49 PM.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                    I had a friend once but that was in Grade School a long long time ago!
                    Was that right after the Civil War
                    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                      Was that right after the Civil War
                      Nope, wrong War, the American Revolutionary Smart Ass!
                      sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                        Nope, wrong War, the American Revolutionary Smart Ass!
                        Yeah I remember ......
                        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Working...
                        X