Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pic of the day.

Originally posted by Blazerteam

This website is for sale! fordtranscontinental.nl is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, fordtranscontinental.nl has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    Neat ! Such optimism too! Seems like great days back then.

Comment

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by milner351
        Gail you are a rare lady to not only "permit" but enjoy license plates in your living room!

I'm intrigued by the woodstove - looks very similar to ours (pacific energy summit)

- a wood stove in Southern California?
        It is fun to get license plates and surprise my husband, in a store in town I found some WWII occupied japan ones and some garbage truck ones from NY. I wish I could find a picture of the gameroom for you! The ceiling is COMPLETELY covered with License plates, and there is an actual roof off of one of the many General Lee cars that they thrashed. Tons of models Loren made when he was a kid including cars he carved out of wood...And for whatever reason I started to jones on the Tide NASCAR cars from the mid "90s and I have a tone of them, I have no idea why, NASCAR Barbie, NASCAR Monopoly, again no idea why.

Here is my hobby (that Loren says is illeagal, which makes it way more fun!) I LOVE to pick up thrashed signs (or whatever is cool) off the side of the road! ya know, anything, no left turn, rock slide area etc, they have to be thrashed so I know they won't just re-use them, besides the trashed ones have more character Also they kind of have to fit in the Cherokee post and all. I especially have a fondness for paddle markers, there is one on my way up the hill I am just waiting for some texting idiot to run into, then its mine! It is an old-style green one...most now are white. Here is how I rate them...awesome if they have the highway and mileage numbers, cool if there is a reflecter or two and the ones that indicate upcoming lanes are the hardest to find, ok ones indicate culverts with little arrows.

Yeah its southern California but we live inland away from the coast and nearly 2000' up so the winters get cold, no snow but cold, 18 degrees is common. We have tons of Eucalyptus trees that grow like weeds and make the best firewood, better than oak even! We never turn on the ultra-expensive forced air heat in the winter...I have gotten really good at starting, maintaining and banking a fire. I love the wood stove, we have 2 of them in the house, it is always a special occasion to have the first fire of the season. I think ours are Elmira stoves.

~Gail
        That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Comment

Gail~ I just realized this past week that I have a "thing" for license plates. I have buying up old still in plastic Ford Motorsports plates and that has turned into hey that would look good on my wall. I have a feeling that at the end of the month I might splurge for a Junkyard trip for old plates.

Also I have a plate from every county we have lived in so far. Some day I will have enough to cover a wall...Someday..
            Jeff
            Follow My Build

Comment

Did someone say Gasser?
              I R Bob
              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

mmm gasser this was one will be again i just need time to finish was called the "Crab apple" ran Naigara

Comment

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

thats freakin funny
                      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496
                        awsum pic !

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
                          Originally posted by oldsman496
                          awsum pic !
                          Did ya find that article you were looking for?
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

why would you need an article to look at when you got all those 80s and 90s chicks with acid washed shorts and big hair on the covers

Comment

Aztek From Hell

[/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"LIFE is a Two-Way Street. If you can't handle the traffic; stay in the garage."

Comment

SEMA build from a few years ago, wonder what happened to it

Comment

Working...
                                X