Fun ways to piss off your spouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fun ways to piss off your spouse

Yeah, and don't use the toilet bowl brush to clean chassis parts with Simple Green either.
    I don't see what the big deal was though. I mean, c'mon--look what SHE was cleaning with it!
    Oddly, that line of defense was met with stunned silence. I put that down in the "Win" column.

I found out later I had committed a score keeping error

It wasn't an error, it just took her time to invent the approproate response

Comment

I'm still waiting to hear the response. this is so useful for us who aren't married yet. Learn from other guys screw ups.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2bbl318
        Oddly, that line of defense was met with stunned silence.
        If that was the response, you may never hear a response!

My favorite was to thoughtfully call my wife to let her know I would be a little late getting home, since a friend was helping me get some parts home with his trailer.

As we were unloading the car, she had the strangest look on her face. Much later she intoned "Thanks for calling, but I thought I heard that you were bringing some PARTS home?"

I said, "That's correct, all I want from this are some of its parts, so technically......"

That was 4 years ago, I am convinced that she is still waiting to get me on that one.

I live in constant fear.

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

STINEY -- well played my friend, well played.

(continue to sleep with one eye open though)

:D

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Wife V1 insisted the biggest favor she did for me was "letting me" get a car to part out.

Wife V2 pretty much has nothing to say about what I do in my shop - as long as her car gets maintained.
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

as for parts in the house the cage for the truck came in I was at work.when I got home at midnight I could not find the cage so I went in the house to ask Cyndia where it was and it was in the living room she didn't want it to get rained on.
              got love her.
              But after being together 30 years I have pissed her off in every way ,but the sister line shes an only child.She did contact her cousins about me though ;)
              terry

Comment

Try this sometime, when she's really pissing YOU off...

Just at the time when you've finally had enough and sincerely cannot take her sh*t another moment...turn to her...like you're really about to blow up (and you really are)...and then "mistakenly" start to call her by your last girlfriend's name.

Wheww-eee...that got fireworks...but then she totally quieted up for a long time while she was trying to figure out what just happened.

Comment

Wow... lol
                  I'm imagining that will leave scars as deep as the Grand Canyon with some women... :o :D
                  www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar
                    Wow... lol
                    I'm imagining that will leave scars as deep as the Grand Canyon with some women... :o :D
                    Not quite right...that'll leave scars on you as deep as the Grand Canyon...
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

What actually happened then was that it occurred to her that if when she acted like that I thought of my "ex" (who we all of course don't like) then maybe she shouldn't act like that. No hurt, no scars.

Comment

After 3 brides, we just don't do that stuff to each other. I now have a car account and can spend up to that amount at my discretion (it's adequate). The shop is big enough to accommodate cars and parts (although not an infinite amount) and I have to exercise adequate self control to keep the mess confined to that space - it's actually good for me and keeps me focused. She has no input at all as to what I do out there. She also has her violin studio and that's her domain over which I have no input unless she asks for suggestions. It's called mutual respect and it works. Been there, tried the other methods. While we do sometimes get angry at each other, it's rare and we do it respectfully - and it's not about cars or violins (which are just as expensive as cars - ever hold $5500 worth of carbon fiber in your hand?)).

Dan

Comment

Janet's comment just now: "It's got 120 views! who's been viewing it?"

(about the wedding video on youtube)
                          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
                            Janet's comment just now: "It's got 120 views! who's been viewing it?"

(about the wedding video on youtube)
                            No one dear....... ;D
                            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

rules around my place are pretty simple.....keep her car in the garage (it's snowy & cold here) and keep my projects contained in the shed!

Comment

Just tell her ya want a divorce......ya wont get any more pisssed of than that. : :o ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X