Touring Stacey David's Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touring Stacey David's Shop

The story is now up about the afternoon we spent at Stacey's shop just down the road in White House, TN, so go take a look!

Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Very cool that you guys got to do this. The BS article is great, too.

Dan

Comment

awesome. Met him at SEMA, seemed like a cool guy...
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Read the artical. It looked like fun. Great read. I don't post over there so here is my aknowledment of it. P.S. Read the raven stuff too.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Read the artical. It looked like fun. Great read. I don't post over there so here is my aknowledment of it. P.S. Read the raven stuff too.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
            I understand that. I wanted to make sure everyone saw it since so much gets posted each day. I know a lot of people don't post on the blog due to a certain troll.
            Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Working...
            X