Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1958 Miller Crosley Special

Don't see these everyday...

It's a pretty little thing. Folks may not realize this but there's an active community of Crosley folks and parts and expertiese are available to do up the engine at pretty much whatever level of performance the new owner will want.

Dan

Comment

Bill and Kim would love that would they Dan ?
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
        Bill and Kim would love that would they Dan ?
        Them too. I was thinking of Gerald with the little red Crosley roadster. Crosley made a 2 seat roadster called a "Hotshot" (IIRC) and it was pretty, too but different from the one posted here. I'll see if I can find a pic.

I couldn't find a postable pic (for me - for one of you modern guys it might be easy) but here's a link:

Dan
        Last edited by DanStokes; December 6, 2014, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Yes that has to be the prettiest Crosley I have ever seen.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

I couldn't find a postable pic (for me - for one of you modern guys it might be easy) but here's a link:

Dan
            Found 'em

Last edited by tardis454; December 8, 2014, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Thanks! BTW - he has a 2 door sedan too that sort of matches this one. Our friend Bill that Dan B referred to hand makes Crosley body panels that are not offered thru the aftermarket. There are filler panels and so on that he offers. A friend of his is a SERIOUS Crosley restorer and got Bill into this.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                Thanks! BTW - he has a 2 door sedan too that sort of matches this one. Our friend Bill that Dan B referred to hand makes Crosley body panels that are not offered thru the aftermarket. There are filler panels and so on that he offers. A friend of his is a SERIOUS Crosley restorer and got Bill into this.

Dan
                Saw that one too..

Here's a thread about the roadster build..

Comment

Working...
                X