June Ohio Mile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Ohio Mile

Just for the record, who's going to be there? Racing, volunteering,or spectating. I'm there.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

I should be there. Still haven't changed the oil or plugs yet and it doesn't look like I will make it to the dyno before the race this time either.

Comment

I'll be there, just to volunteer, not race.

Comment

Will be there with the old black Cadillac.

Comment

Big shiny 70-72ish with turbo ? If so that is the wallpaper on my phone since April.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

That's the one.

Comment

Yea me too.

Walt you gonna bring the Honda. Turks old ass went all the way to Mexico you can certainly get to Ohio. There is probably room in Dan's truck for the trip down. Tell every body at the party I said hi.

Steve
              Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

I wish I didn't have a work trip planned, have fun and be safe guys/gals

Comment

Any update on Walt's Bike? We got it loaded into the back of Dan's lowered dodge diesel in front of Diversified and they were headed to Ohio - did ya'll get it fixed and back on the road?

Been a long time since I tried push starting a cycle.
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I saw Dan a few times . I was handing out time slips saturday and in shut down sunday, Didn't know Anything about the bike.
                    Last edited by Dan Barlow; June 5, 2012, 02:05 AM.
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Walt got it running quite well. Mostly it needed a battery- evidently it was SO dead that it would no longer conduct electricity. We picked one up at AZ (or maybe Advance) and he bolted it in. He also checked plugs, cleaned out the carbs, etc and the combo seemed to have worked. We still took it back to Ann Arbor in the truck just to avoid pushing his luck - and the bike. I think it's going to be a nice little commuter bike for him.

His plan is to ride it back to Cadillac (probably already has). I expect it'll make it just fine.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                      X