brotherGood and the 1969 Olds 442

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

A couple little updates..I believe more attention needs to be given to the distributor. It acts (based on starting temperament) that it's too advanced, but based on total timing, it's not advanced enough. So I think I need to bring the mechanical in sooner, but also add a bit. I also finally got the car in for a new exhaust, and am pumped with how it sounds. The wife doesn't like it because it's not as loud as before, but I told her that was because of the massive holes throughout the system.

I'm hoping to spend some time on the tune this weekend, then it's on to a few more smaller things.

In the meantime, here's a couple video clips.

'69 Oldsmobile 442
      '18 Jeep Grand Cherokee (wife's vehicle)
      '20 Ram 1500 BigHorn (my daily)

Comment

You're a lucky man. My wife thinks electric cars are too loud! (Exaggerating a bit but you get the idea)

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
          You're a lucky man. My wife thinks electric cars are too loud! (Exaggerating a bit but you get the idea)
          She wasn't a fan of my old Dodge with open headers though. Of course, no married man has ever figured his wife out..so I reckon I'll just let her have her opinion and move on..haha.
          '69 Oldsmobile 442
          '18 Jeep Grand Cherokee (wife's vehicle)
          '20 Ram 1500 BigHorn (my daily)

Comment

Working...
          X