G.M. 3500 HD Projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a Quote from Jay Leno's Wife......

"You don't have to worry if he is having Affair when he comes in late at night .... Saying "Please take a Shower!! You smell like old gasoline, oil, and Exhaust!!"
    Last edited by Captain; December 31, 2023, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post
      As a Quote from Jay Leno's Wife......

"You don't have to worry if he is having Affair when he comes in late at night .... Saying "Please take a Shower!! You smell like old gasoline, oil, and Exhaust!!"
      My wife. Lovingly calls my old vehicles and the new Mustang the mistresses.

Comment

The CFO has our newest vehicle.......and the one that's worth more than all my junk . Probably including my tools . But , I get to drive it when we're going somewhere together , or she is staying home and I want to go to a store in a hurry. Man that thing will fly . 6.2 Denali.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by 2020 mustang View Post

My wife. Lovingly calls my old vehicles and the new Mustang the mistresses.
          There is a 51 Merc lead sled in the Kansas City area. Beautiful lavender with white pearl ghost flames. Ghosted on the rocker panels is : "The Other Woman".
          Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
          HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
            The CFO has our newest vehicle.......and the one that's worth more than all my junk . Probably including my tools . But , I get to drive it when we're going somewhere together , or she is staying home and I want to go to a store in a hurry. Man that thing will fly . 6.2 Denali.
            '59 Impala convertible eh? Pictures?
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Same the new truck cost more than double the mustang . I,was going to say no to buying it then I remembered she never complained when boxes for any of the hobbies or tools show up or follow me home. So , yes dear we'll get it. Now please go home till I sign for it. So I can dicker the price down with out you looking like a child opening Christmas gifts, as that will kill any chance of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

'59 Impala convertible eh? Pictures?
                I'm not sure how we got here !
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I'm not sure how we got here !
                    I may have intertwined threads.......Yup, I did. Sorry.
                    Last edited by oletrux4evr; January 1, 2024, 08:02 AM.
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

I may have intertwined threads.......Yup, I did. Sorry.
                      Stuff happens when we get old.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Stuff happens when we get old.
                        Nah, blame it on the forum software.
                        We still play with toys, it can't be age related.

Comment

Anyhow, back to "3500 HD woops, I did it again !" .. I guess I need to move this to the projects thread.

Comment

This really isn't supposed to be a project. But I found out today that the lock cylinders/keys turn but it will not lock from the outside.So , one of the things I really hate to do is take door panels off . It just takes me so long to get them back on .Also , I have a broken inside door opener handle broken . It came with a new one and a new clutch . Happy it doesn't need the clutch but the hydraulic throw out bearing is a little noisy sometimes. When I fix the locking problem I will put the power windows and locks from the suburban in it . So , when that happens , I'll start one which could eliminate all the chat chat ( that I have enjoyed ) .Also thinking about putting one of my high trim level GMC front end / grills on the Chevy .
                            Last edited by Dan Barlow; January 1, 2024, 09:25 PM.
                            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Like the television spokesperson says: But wait.... There's More!!! (We can only hope)
                              Patrick & Tammy
                              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

My tip on pulling doors is to buy new fasteners that way when you’re good and done you can take the rattle out. Even the reusable ones sometimes come out with the door panel so they’ve lost their grip on the sheet metal and can rattle when you put them back. Also a perfect time to sound deaden the insides of the doors!
                                Central TEXAS Sleeper
                                USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Working...
                                X