Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toymakers Twin Engine Dragster.......Not just to look at!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Everyone and may God Bless your New Year!

Comment

• and I wish the same to you as well. Merry Christmas
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by Toymaker View Post
        Cool A/Fuel, and what fuels can it be mixed with?
        I'm going to get up in the attic latter today to start putting away some of this Christmas stuff and I'll get it out then.
        The articals and charts I have is for alcohol.
        I'm going to give it to my wife to take it to work and she will scan it and email it to me.
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

• I have it in my hands, I'll give it to my wife to scan and email to me tomorrow.
          Originally posted by TC

Comment

• I have them on my computer now, the only problem is they were sent to me on a PDF file in my email. That might not really be a problem, but I can't figure out how to get them anywhere where I can post it here.
            I think a few people here might find it intresting too.
            Originally posted by TC

Comment

• see if this works... part two

Store photos and docs online. Access them from any PC, Mac or phone. Create and work together on Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents.
              Last edited by Beagle; December 28, 2011, 09:05 AM.
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Yup, it works, Thanks!
                Originally posted by TC

Comment

• this was cool
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• I like number 15, "If in doubt, use more nitro"
                    The artical says he ran a 108,000 mile Buick for 2 years, he was one of the first people to use 100% in 1955.
                    I also wanted to mention that I wanted to include the first page, which has a pic of edelbrock kit on it with the part number.
                    I believe my neighbor Kenny Hairata has a few, weather he would "come off of one" is a whole nother story. I think Rocky would need 6....I remember Kenny talking how they used to make them themselves using brake line for dump tubes and other common stuff from the day.
                    Nitro and carbs isn't a new idea, it's been done quite succcesfully. If I have time later I'll dig up some old Garlets articals where he somewhat detailed when Cook & Beadwell help him go from 25% to around 98%.
                    I love this stuff!
                    Originally posted by TC

Comment

• Awesome A/fuel, I only care to use probably 25% and have been investigating this for a while and have this info................

I haven't talked much about it cause people think I'm Crazy! Rocky
                      Last edited by Toymaker; December 28, 2011, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• That is some awesome stuff you have there, and I know the feeling about people thinking you are crazy!
                        I really don't know what you would do to run 25%. There is another artical I have when Freiburger ran 15% with a couple of Holleys, but you would have to do the opposite of what I'm doing to convert Holley to Stromberg.
                        The chart here has 75% and 100%...
                        I's usually the volume of fuel and not the percentage that kills the engine. In our dragsters it's actually easier to use a higher percentage as long as you have the heat it will fire, and a lean engine makes a lot of heat.
                        Originally posted by TC

Comment

• One more thing,
                          He talks about being able to start it on 100% with the starter motor. While I don't doubt it's probably possible with low compression, I would just like to see how. I always had good results introducing nitro to a warm engine.
                          I keep thinking about your box that says 20* lead. Maybe thats how too. It sounds like it would certanily be easier to start, but probably pretty low for maximum power, unless it's brought back up once it's running.
                          Thanks, I have something to think about all day!
                          Originally posted by TC

Comment

• Thanks A/Fuel!

Comment

• "O" and don't forget tp vote for our friends at Bang Shift..............DAILY...............Here....... ..

Comment

• Here is some quotes I've saved from a group I'm a member of, makes ya think :D
                                I was wondering if the Needle and Seat needs to be so large if I run more PSI at speed and use a Barrel valve to cut it back at idle.

Comment

Working...
                                X