Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toymakers Twin Engine Dragster.......Not just to look at!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks everyone, If I win this contest I'm going to any Track that will have the Twin (my wife :D) and I this Summer!

Comment

• Rocky, people are going to be sick of hearing about you by the time I am done promoting you on the front page when voting begins.

We'll do whatever we can to help.

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• WOW, Thanks Brian, I'm lost for words! Rocky

Comment

• F'ing Awesome! Sounds good!
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Thanks everyone for the support, we moved up to #24 of the most viewed list!

Comment

• You're now the cause of my friends getting spammed by an email from me.... hope it helps.

let me be first to say - we do expect you at the NW Nationals this summer near Seattle
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by Toymaker View Post
                Thanks everyone for the support, we moved up to #24 of the most viewed list!
                We're all getting beat out by a mid 70's primered skylark owned by a dude who sniffs rocks for a living.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                  You're now the cause of my friends getting spammed by an email from me.... hope it helps.

let me be first to say - we do expect you at the NW Nationals this summer near Seattle
                  Dunno about that but I plan to make an appearence in Toutle Washington, Riverdale raceway for Billitproof in August.

Comment

Dunno about that but I plan to make an appearence in Toutle Washington, Riverdale raceway for Billitproof in August.
                    Close enough, hopefully my schedule lets me drop on down there.
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Some Photos of the Twin taken during our Promo Shoot.

Comment

• There seems to be an issue with the rear tires. They appear to be on fire. Hope that works out OK.

GREAT project!

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                          There seems to be an issue with the rear tires. They appear to be on fire. Hope that works out OK.

GREAT project!

Dan
                          HaHaHa, Thanks Dan. Rocky

Comment

• That is pure awesomeness!! Great to see it together, and boiling the pie crusts!!

cheers
                            Ed N.
                            Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                            07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                            88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

The more I read this the more I need to know..................I ready to learn A/Fuel
                              Sorry, I just now seen this. I'll get those articals out today, I was going to look for it anyway.
                              Originally posted by TC
                              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

• Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
                                Sorry, I just now seen this. I'll get those articals out today, I was going to look for it anyway.
                                Cool A/Fuel, and what fuels can it be mixed with?

Comment

Working...
                                X