• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more, we need more dangit
    nice truck n tractors too
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Dang, I was just thinking about this car a few weeks back. Glad to see it has not fallen into project purgetory.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

awsum, diffently going to follow this and i know i can use the same kind of plan on my 56
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Wow
          awesome - what por are you using - seems the standard stuff is black but yours looks gray or silver?
          or are you using rust bullet or aluthane?
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

The frame is done with black, the belly of the car with silver.......POR-15.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Ed,I LIKE!!!!!!! I may have to come see it one of these weekends.

Comment

I like too!

Amazing......what is the deal with Western Kansas? Does it not rain there? How did this not have rot clear to the door handles?
                Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Western Kansas has low humidity and sandy soil.

Comment

Ed looks great so far.... Mary must be stocked......

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                    1966 Plymouth Fury III
                    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Looks like the progress is coming along fine Ed I don't know which is harder to come by the time for a project or the money. All I can say is Mary is going to have one fine car what a lucky lady. Good luck with it.
                      Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

LOL at your pic of serious cancer. I would kill for a body that clean to start with. (well my cougar is but still )

Comment

Wow! What a great find and project. I'd love to do something from the 40s or early 50s, but for the foreseeable future it's just a 'someday' dream. Good luck and keep the SITREPs coming.
                          Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

love the 40 Ford! the sbc would not have been my first choice, Keep the great pictures coming!
                            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                            1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                            ​​​​​​

Comment

Ed have gotten anything started on the car yet or still trying to recover from the trip.
                              Greg & Mendy Dayton, Ohio 2007LH 2008LH 2010LH 2011LH 2012 1st 2 stops 2013LH 2015 1st 2 stops2016LH 2017 first and last stops . 2018 LH ("It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!! Harley Davidson!")

Comment

No Greg, just trying to get all the other crap caught up. I'll get back to it in a few days......flying schedule is busy since I got back from vacation.......thx.
                                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                                X