62 2 door hard top nova wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 62 2 door hard top nova wagon

Started on this his on 10/3/08 should be done by 4/09 so we can get some miles on her before the power tour heres a link to the build. It has hard top doors & 1/4 panels , 2" chop ,TCI front & rear clips, LS1 ,auto ,

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

10/3/08

Re: 62 2 door hard top nova wagon

Looks great so far, lots of work. Love the undercarriage pic http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t...IMGP0006-3.jpg Looking forward to seeing it on next years PT.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

looks like it gonna be sweet. keep us posted!
      Reading , Pa
      Good Guys rodders rep.
      "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
      Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Man you guys work like crazy....Great work.

Looks Killer.

Seth
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

That is some really nice work!
          61 Olds 88, 69 Plymouth Roadrunner, 68 Pontiac Firebird, 95 Buick Roadmaster LT1

Comment

Wow, you sure work fast. Nice.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Nice phantom project. Tell everyone it's a rare 62 Nomad II. ???
              Great brazing job filling the rust in the rear tailgate area.

Looking forward to more.

Comment

And here I thought I was the only one who still brazed.... although looking at your work makes me want to rush and cover mine up - you do good work.
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Looks like it's going to be an amazing car. Keep the updates coming.

Comment

Who's front clip are you using and what oil pan for the Gen III/IV is it setup for?
                    Central TEXAS Sleeper
                    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

That's why God invented Bondo and primer - get 'em on there quick (that's what I do)!

Dan

Originally posted by Stoneshrink
                      And here I thought I was the only one who still brazed.... although looking at your work makes me want to rush and cover mine up - you do good work.

Comment

So what is that???....a Chevy II factory??? You got them everywhere! ;D

Very kool project!

Comment

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
                          Who's front clip are you using and what oil pan for the Gen III/IV is it setup for?
                          Were using a TCI front clip, because it's narrower than the other ones, and that way you can run a wider tire in the front without the fender issues of an early Nova. The Camaro Firebird style oil pan fits like it was almost made for this setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodward_Dreams
                            Looks like it's going to be an amazing car. Keep the updates coming.
                            THANKS EVERYONE! for the compliments. I'll keep the pics coming, but I made a major mistake about 3 weeks ago - I procrastinated on ordering a bunch of parts to keep it going. So now, everything is 2-3 weeks out, but we still have fabricating to do on the inside, so that should keep us a little busy. I love this site!! So glad that 1956NY150 turned me on to this site.

Comment

Originally posted by AFFORDILLAC
                              So what is that???....a Chevy II factory??? You got them everywhere! ;D

Very kool project!
                              So what is that??? Some people call it Nova Heaven, but we call it Nova Purgatory - not sure if that's for the cars or us?
                              a Chevy II factory??? More than likely a dis-assembly plant, but we have built about 10 Novas in the last 2 years.
                              You got them everywhere! We have more than a few.

Thanks again everyone for all the positive commentary and encouragement!!

I love this site and the Power Tour section! It keeps me motivated, letting me know how many more days I have before the fun and drive-a-thon begins. I think it 173 days now, but the car's gotta be done way before that, so that I can get some miles on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X