Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The List: Whatcha Bringin' and What Class ya Runnin'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That does sound pretty wicked!!!
    Team Clueless
    1st Place SB/NA DW12
    2nd Place SB/NA DW11
    sigpic

Comment

• I hope he's pre registered!! I'd like to see it too!!
      Dan, Co-Pilot Drag Week 06
      Drag Week '11 just Me and my Dad in my 53 Chevy, which was his Dads old truck
      Drag Week '12 plus one day...Me and Dad in my 53 again....
      Drag Week 2013 with my father in law.. New BEST ET/MPH 11.87@112

Comment

• Originally posted by lun40119 View Post
        I don't remember exactly what the issue was with the E-85 but if my memory serves me, it was more of a software deal, and idle control. It runs pretty well under power, but seemed to get real fussy down around idle. He would know alot more than I do. Where are you located?
        I'm located in roselle il. just west of chicago.

Comment

• Cool..........maybe Ill see if I can talk him into a trip to the grove...........and you could meet us up there. I just fired up my junk today.........I am ready to rock!!!
          Team Clueless
          1st Place SB/NA DW12
          2nd Place SB/NA DW11
          sigpic

Comment

• Loks like a few of may go to the Moparty at the Strip in Vegas in April as its now Muscle Cars at the Strip and being touted as Mopars vs. the World. Should be funn and a nice warm up.

HOT ROD is “where it all began,” as the first magazine to cover the hot rod culture. Since that time, HOT ROD has evolved into a brand devoted to everything from hot rods to restomods, barn finds to project cars and everything in between.
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

• Street race sb/pa

My first drag week in 2010 I ran the present combo n/a and averaged 10.90 for the week and finished without a hiccup.. Since then I've hooked up the nitrous and gotten the chassis certed and got my comp license so I'll be running the car to its potential this year. With 150 spraying it's been 9.70@137 leaving soft with the progressive. I'll be starting with a 200 hit when I get out this year and hoping to get it into the 9.50 range.

Last edited by slimbo5; March 25, 2012, 11:16 PM.
              "Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Comment

• Such a cool car! Couldn't help but notice the bigger hood scoop.

As I'm looking at similar change from SR BB/NA to SR BB/PA with spray, are you starting the progressive at the hit at some level or bringing it after launch?
                Last edited by CDMBill; March 26, 2012, 12:18 PM.
                Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

• The 9.70 was on a .1 delay with 150 coming in at 30% and ramping to 100% over 2 seconds. It was going down the track every time on that so I used that to make my license passes and I'll get more into it this season.
                  "Friends don't let friends run the daily driver class,"

Comment

• So that bridged the 1st to 2nd upshift? I keep thinking it'll cause an issue with the shift but your exampke makes me more confident. No way to know until I try it.

Comment

• Josh B's SB/PA Mustang.

Cleveland-headed small block, C6, 4.56 cogs and a healthy shot of N20 (NOS Big Shot kit).

I got sick of looking at it covered in dust in the garage, so I pulled it out and washed it this morning. Even with 30ish year old paint, the thing looks pretty decent. We're still waiting on pistons so Mike C. can do his thing with the engine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mustang.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	194.8 KB
ID:	861595
                      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

• Did Josh get registered????

Comment

• Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
                          Did Josh get registered????
                          Yessir!
                          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

• Been way too busy to respond since I didn't plan on doing this till 2015, but since that Mayan thing 'bout Dec.21, 2012 figured this was the year. I'm bringing a 83 C10 Short Step-side if I can get it all back together. Daily driver I think. Been a few years since I built anything and am sure the rules have changed a bit. What is the roll cage requirement now? 135mph?
                            Drag Week 2012 (wet paint and no transmission but finished) Drag Week 2013 Daily Driver finished in middle of pack (again) Drag Week 2014 #56 of 126 Daily Drivers. (getting closer to the 32)

Comment

• 11.49 and quicker.
                              63 Plymouth DW 2011 Quickest Mopar 11.38@119 Daily Driver

Comment

• I just read the first page, if it hasnt been updated Larry and Doug Cline both are registered for Unlimited.

Comment

Working...
                                X