tour the nasa kenedy space center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tour the nasa kenedy space center

its on sunday, the day we go to valdosta but does anyone want to join?
    The youngest guy on the board
    76 vega
    86 fiero

Originally posted by 64casteel View Post
    http://hotrodcocoabeach.com/Sunday_Drive.html
    its on sunday, the day we go to valdosta but does anyone want to join?
    Is the ticket price per vehicle, or per person????
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

My wife and I went there a few years ago. Its per person. There are 2 or 3 different tours. It was a lot of fun. but expensive.
      OH YEAH
      Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Woops.
        Last edited by hoofhearted; May 3, 2011, 04:02 PM.
        OH YEAH
        Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

I wouldn't mind going but I'm staying at my house Saturday night, that means I would have to drive back down to ksc which is 1 1/2 hours the wrong way. However I'm very impressed with cocoa's events it has planed along with a discount card, I think that's pretty cool.
          79 malibu that hopefully makes it for 3000 miles

Made it with no breakdowns, missing 2012

Comment

It seems friday or saturday would have been better days to go to the Space Center. I visited there in 2000, for a guy who remembers the apollo missions and being fascinated by space and the sheer power of rockets, Kennedy Space Canter is AMAZING!!
            200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
            Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by Phoneguy View Post
              I wouldn't mind going but I'm staying at my house Saturday night, that means I would have to drive back down to ksc which is 1 1/2 hours the wrong way. However I'm very impressed with cocoa's events it has planed along with a discount card, I think that's pretty cool.
              Discount card? Tell my broke ass more!!
              Andrew
              1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
              2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
                I think it is the power tour power card and will be part of your goodie bag
                Donna
                Williamston, MI
                Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
                  Here's a link http://www.hotrodcocoabeach.com/Power_Card.html

Its good for 15% off at some restaurants in cocoa beach
                  79 malibu that hopefully makes it for 3000 miles

Made it with no breakdowns, missing 2012

Comment

After reading the hotrod article on this, sounds like a driving tour after the departure Sunday Morning. Might be pretty cool to be able to drive through the KSC in your own car. Hmmmmmmm I think I will still have breakfast in Sanford........
                    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I'm in..It sounds very cool to do this drive. It's not like driving the big track at Indy,but it will be very special..
                      I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                        Is the ticket price per vehicle, or per person????
                        Per Facebook Hot Rod...
                        $25 per person plus you get a NASA vehicle permit for your car..

I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                          After reading the hotrod article on this, sounds like a driving tour after the departure Sunday Morning. Might be pretty cool to be able to drive through the KSC in your own car. Hmmmmmmm I think I will still have breakfast in Sanford........
                          I'm with you, but I think hanging out with friends will be better. We'll probably miss being in some shots that will show up in the magazine though.
                          Powertour off/on since 2002
                          sigpic

Comment

It would be neat to do the drive, but it will be hell getting out of Cocoa Beach afterward! As for pics, we only have "ordinary" cars, and they usually don't make the mag anyway!
                            Last edited by elcaminogirl59; May 4, 2011, 02:26 PM.
                            Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
                            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

Very Very Tempting!!!!...hmmmm maybe i will miss breakfast and head back to Cocoa maybe not undecided right now.
                              Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Working...
                              X