No announcement yet.

NMCA Drags in Houston Nov 9-11 Going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boob, I emailed you my itinerary since you'll be there before me.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

I heard a little rumor today that another BS'er might be meeting up with us on Saturday.
      I R Bob
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Mikey??
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
          Mikey??
          Well, hopefully we'll see him too but this is another one. I don't want to jinx it.
          I R Bob

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
            I heard a little rumor today that another BS'er might be meeting up with us on Saturday.
            i hope its conventant for them
            hate to have anyone go out of they're WAY
            to have FUN

Comment

No, he doesn't have to come TOO far.
              I R Bob

Comment

My money is on Blake.....I will be there also. Not sure about Sunday tho, as we have early dinner reservations at House of Blues and Grace Potter tickets.

Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

prolly some ass clown who doesnt live too far from the track, no idea who that could be, just read in another post that BS Chads dad Walt may be there for the event also, this might become a pretty big BS get together
                  Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Cats out of the bag!! Looking forward to seeing all of our BS friends all the WAY down there.....
                    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 173rdherd View Post
                      My money is on Blake.....I will be there also. Not sure about Sunday tho, as we have early dinner reservations at House of Blues and Grace Potter tickets.

http://youtu.be/OYUmciFlvWA
                      We have a winner! This is going to be big fun, I can't wait. It will be my vacation before my vacation.

Charles,
                      I put your number in my cell so I'll call when we figure out what we're doing. I'm pretty much going to be Boob's bitch next weekend since he's my ride and room!
                      I R Bob

Comment

Great!!!

Comment

Great!!!
                          You think that it's great that Blake is going or that I'm going to be Boob's bitch? Either way, I'm not wearing the skirt!

I've got your number in my phone too George.
                          I R Bob

Comment

Great!!

Comment

I'm pretty much going to be Boob's bitch next weekend since he's my ride and room!
                              Great!!!
                              You think that it's great that Blake is going or that I'm going to be Boob's bitch? Either way, I'm not wearing the skirt!
                              Exactly...Remember, Boob is old so you will be OK
                              FKA Redragtop
                              (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                                Exactly...Remember, Boob is old so you will be OK
                                Unless he remembers his little blue pills

Comment

Working...
                                X