Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMCA Drags in Houston Nov 9-11 Going?

Jefff Lutz vs Larry Larson match race
    Joe Berry i believe will be there also and maybe other unlimited cars from Drag Week
    Flying in

I will be there
    Bob

Justin and I are in, plan to fly in to Houston Thursday afternoon
    Attached Files
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Livin' the dream Bob, just livin' it!!!
      1999 Power Tour - 3 Stops
      2006 Power Tour Long Hauler
      2008-2012 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

great
        i will be in at 11am thrus
        i have a room at candlewood suites
        but will move to where ? have not got location yet.
        bob

Comment

Room at Candlewood La Porte (NMCA Host Hotel) reserved.......
          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by Northeast Rod Run View Post
            Livin' the dream Bob, just livin' it!!!

When the average age of the OBIT page is less than your age
            Then u are living a Dream
            boob

Comment

Muscle Cars and hot rods from all over the U.S. will be invading Texas once again for the 4th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA/NMCA Lone Star Shootout at Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown, TX, the weekend of November 9-11, 2012. This "must see" event will feature everything from wild 6-second 200+ mph Pro Mods to Hot Rod magazine Unlimited Street cars and everything in between. There are lots of classes for competitors of all levels including TREMEC True Street, presented by Muscle Mustangs, Mod Comp, Super Truck & SUV, Bracket Racing, and much more. You will see some of the coolest Texas hot rods and muscle cars around as you cruise through the UPR Products / DuPont Custom Finishes NMRA/NMCA Car Show, and then take a trip down the Lone Star Shootout's huge manufacturers midway for great deals on the parts you need! Finally watch as Scotty Holdridge runs his 300+ mph jet car down the 1320 trying to beat the Texas land speed record! The best part is that Lone Star Shootout racers will have their combinations set ON KILL because all class winners will take home a famed NHRA Unleashed Wally courtesy of Aerospace Components.

RACE, SHOW OR CHECK IT OUT

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                When the average age of the OBIT page is less than your age
                Then u are living a Dream
                boob
                You got me on that one. Just need to live in the moment, because none of us really know what tomorrow might bring our way. I do it the best I can, but my pockets just keep me limited more than some others
                1999 Power Tour - 3 Stops
                2006 Power Tour Long Hauler
                2008-2012 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

It is not a money thing
                  its a time thing

First Step Out the Door is the Hardest one
                  bob

Comment

Just out of curiosity, if I was able to get to Houston, could somebody drag my butt around since I wouldn't have a car?
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

We will have a car and I am sure Boob will also, have you checked on arrival times??

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                        We will have a car and I am sure Boob will also, have you checked on arrival times??
                        Not yet. I'm just basically thinking out loud right now.
                        I R Bob
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

air fare +- 370

Bob
                          i have a extra bed you can have
                          I cannot promise travel maybe maybe not
                          call me i tried u earlier
                          boob

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                            air fare +- 370

Bob
                            i have a extra bed you can have
                            I cannot promise travel maybe maybe not
                            call me i tried u earlier
                            boob
                            Boob, I'll give you a call later. I was out on the bike last night when you called.
                            I R Bob

Comment

Crap! I just realized I'm going to Mexico the following weekend. I don't think I can swing going to Houston too.
                              I R Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X