Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009 HRPT Countdown

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
    313...Another week of 90+ heat for us, we will break a record of consecutive days of 90 or above on Weds.! Way too hot to enjoy car shows. Remember I LOVE SNOW!!!!
    Linda,
    I'll see your heat and raise you dry ..
    .. can't make snow without precipitation.
    ;)

Comment

313...wish it was Friday already and haven't even left the house! :P Another week of 90+ heat for us, we will break a record of consecutive days of 90 or above on Weds.! Way too hot to enjoy car shows. > Remember I LOVE SNOW!!!! :D

Linda 8)
      SNOW SUCKS............. WE ARE ENDURING OUR 11TH DAY OF 75-80 DEGREE WEATHER! NO rain here. dewpoints in 50's and low 60's.
      DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH OF THIS I CAN HANDLE! ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Warm 80's, Thunder Showers all week
        Still pricing parts on which way to go with engine,383 or 406.
        Madison later than Soooner
        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
          Warm 80's, Thunder Showers all week
          Morning Bob

Speaking of rain on 313, I saw the Unidilla race on TV this weekend. I had forgotten just how fast that track was - WOW. The first moto seemed pretty dry and they were smoking! The second moto was very wet and didn't look like it was very much fun at all.

Comment

I think I'd go for gusto while I had it apart, Bob.. ;D
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

313 to go and rain today.
              It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Jesse went to Unidilla, he said it was the largest crowd he had seen there.
                Races were great.

Comment

313, go with the 406 Bob, theres no replacement for displacement! ;D ;D
                  Living the dream!

Comment

313 to go.

hot and miserable today. Been over 100 degrees today.
                    1964 Chevelle
                    Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
                    LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE
                      313...wish it was Friday already and haven't even left the house! :P Another week of 90+ heat for us, we will break a record of consecutive days of 90 or above on Weds.! Way too hot to enjoy car shows. > Remember I LOVE SNOW!!!! :D

Linda 8)
                      SNOW SUCKS............. WE ARE ENDURING OUR 11TH DAY OF 75-80 DEGREE WEATHER! NO rain here. dewpoints in 50's and low 60's.
                      DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH OF THIS I CAN HANDLE! ;D ;D ;D

It feels good to come home to those refreshing lake (Lake Michigan, that is) breezes after toiling in dust and heat all day.

Hey, got all my suspension parts last week! The car may not run, but it'll sure handle good.

Here's the list...
                      Poly bushings for the front a-arms, Olds 442 springs (higher spring rate than the stock GTO springs, but the same installed height), Bilstein shocks, Hotchkis control arm mount braces, Prothane rear spring isolators, plus a new gear set (3.36s) and a new Eaton posi carrier and install kit, and the previously ordered disc brake conversion kit along with all new hard lines (fuel and brake) for underneath the car. Still gotta get the braided steel flex brake lines and I'm gonna rebuild the rear drum brakes as long as it's all apart.

Comment

313 -

orbit that list of parts should make the Goat handle well. Good selection of parts. Will you run larger / wider wheels to complete the package?

Threatening rain here today and 90's again...
                        John

Long Haul 2006, '07, '08, '11 Somerset & Bristol '09; Chattanooga '10; Birmingham & Chattanooga '13

Comment

312 .. terrific Tuesday !!

The Ed "Big Daddy" Roth trading card of the day !!

Comment

Another hot one.
                            I'm really enjoying those cards Steve. Thx. 8)
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

312...Steve it's so dry here that they were thinking of banning outside smoking! Too much risk of wind fires. At least we don't have humidity like most of the rest of you. :P

Orbit, can't wait to see the goat. Maybe even get a ride! ;)

Linda 8)

Comment

Durn nice Ford motor - 312 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X