Happy 4th of July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4th of July

If this doesn't scream "Murica" then I don't know what will.... flags flying, bushes starting on fire on the left side
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	41
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	1355537
    what's even funnier (it only resulted in the death of ugly bushes) is the neighbor and his relatives are firefighters.....

how was your 4th?​
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Ours was happily boring. We're old people so we stayed home and listened to the neighborhood knuckleheads get drunk and shoot off firecrackers. Our little dog Andy wasn't wild about it.

Comment

Ours was great until it wasn’t. Last night at the family get Together, AMeanXtreme, our son, slipped on Dewey grass and broke his leg… he’s on paternity leave for our 2 month old granddaughter and is blaming himself as he will be limited on how much help he can be now. He is looking at surgery on Tuesday, so please send positive vibes and prayers for his recovery…..
      Last edited by silver_bullet; July 5, 2024, 12:23 PM.
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
        Ours was great until it wasn’t. Last night at the family get Together, AMeanXtreme, our son, slipped on Dewey grass and broke his leg… he’s on paternity leave for our 2 month old granddaughter and is blaming himself as he will be limited on how much help h can be now. He is looking at surgery on Tuesday, so please send positive vibes and prayers for his recovery…..
        Man that sucks - tell him we said get better soon.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Will do Philbilly
          Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Ours was great until it wasn’t. Last night at the family get Together, AMeanXtreme, our son, slipped on Dewey grass and broke his leg… he’s on paternity leave for our 2 month old granddaughter and is blaming himself as he will be limited on how much help he can be now. He is looking at surgery on Tuesday, so please send positive vibes and prayers for his recovery…..
            didn't even do it at work, I'm concerned how the children are being raised.... tell him to knock that stuff off but do get well soon.
            Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; July 6, 2024, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Soory to hear that! Hope he knits quickly.

Comment

Prayer sent . Hope it heals well .
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Surgery is tomorrow.... I will update all as news becomes available.... Thanks for the prayers and positive vibes!
                  Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Sean did not have his surgery today. It will happen on Friday! Today was basically a consult and the surgeon believes that everything looks good! Thank you for the rehearsal on the prayers and good vibes!
                    Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Sean did not have his surgery today. It will happen on Friday! Today was basically a consult and the surgeon believes that everything looks good! Thank you for the rehearsal on the prayers and good vibes!
                      If everything looks good, why is Dr. Slashy going to assault your kiddo? at this point, it's now premeditated assault....

Comment

It has started to mend, and, the swelling has to go down from his ankle being dislocated before surgery…. The surgeon stated that the surgeries are becoming more routine these days and hopefully will speed up the recovery! He broke this leg 15 years ago, and by his own admission hasn’t walked properly since! He’s hoping that with the surgery and physical rehabilitation that that will be corrected!
                        Last edited by silver_bullet; July 11, 2024, 04:18 PM.
                        Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Thank you, One and All for the well wishes good vibes and prayers for Sean‘s surgery!! Tammy just let me know that the surgery went well and they are now leaving the hospital! She said that she believes that they put in a plate and seven screws! Now to get on with the recovery! We really appreciate all the support! Silver_bullet and AMeanXtreme
                          Patrick & Tammy

Comment

It has started to mend, and, the swelling has to go down from his ankle being dislocated before surgery…. The surgeon stated that the surgeries are becoming more routine these days and hopefully will speed up the recovery! He broke this leg 15 years ago, and by his own admission hasn’t walked properly since! He’s hoping that with the surgery and physical rehabilitation that that will be corrected!
                            it's true. Many of the things of my childhood where serious or potentially deadly - now? day surgery. Example, when I was really young I had hernias repaired and was in the hospital for nearly a week. Had the same surgery in March. Day surgery and I was pain-med free 3 days later. My cousin had open heart surgery in the 70s, nearly a month in the hospital (and no major complications). My ex father-in-law - same surgery and was out in 4 days.

glad he's out and on the mend

Comment

Six weeks with no weight bearing.....
                              Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Working...
                              X