No announcement yet.

The day Osama Bin Laden's luck ran out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think of it this way...By honorably disposing of his body the United States has taken the high road. We are leaving no body to be glorified or buried or whatever they do so that a shrine could be built for his followers, we removed their rallying point and took care of it in a way that I am sure none of them understand, as this is not what they are taught or what they would have done. We are practicing what we preach and there was really no other way to do this. Not allowing his people even the thought that the body is still around is a huge deal for them, we took away their toy and humanely spared the wives and kids, although he would have strapped a bomb to any of them I'm sure. Then we gave him an Islamic burial, can you imagine what the rest of the world would think if the United States Military had made a public parade out of his death.

It is perfectly acceptable for our citizenship to be celebrating and we are. Our government made the only decision that was open to them...

I am a big "what if" person... so let me throw this out there- What if he hadn't been killed in the maneuver? I am sure a clean sweep is what was ordered...but What if?

~Gail
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

They will just make a shrine of the place he was killed instead.

Personally I think we should have just jettisoned him into space on the latest space shuttle.... hey wait, that launch has been delayed hasn't it?

Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Let his followers build a shrine at the bottom of the ocean and join him?

I think it's perfectly fitting how it was handled.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Ooohhh! I like that!
          I'm probably wrong

Comment

Best headline ever, somehow tie Chuck Norris to Bin Laden's take down

(it's really a pathetic article though)
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I was personally hoping for him to swing from a tree in front of the White House to show the rest of them what happens when you f*ck with America...but I think the old west kinda justice would fix a lot of things these days. For most people I would agree it's befitting to bury them according to their religion, but not when it's a person who has twisted his religion around to justify the murdering of innocent people. God bless our troops and the individual who pulled the trigger. It's time to bring them home now.
              Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

I think AMERICA needs to stop all aid to pakistan, ASAP
                  they had to know he was there.. 30 miles from the capital and 2 miles from a mil. training base..
                  they have be hiding him for 10 years..
                  how many more are they hiding,protecting

Comment

great news

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2 View Post
                      I think they should bring his body here and let every willing american defecate on it...
                      Kudos to all the guys on that Seal team that did the deed. And thank God we suffered no casualties killing that piece of shit! All involved are true heros. They should be rewarded by bringing them home, paying off their mortgages, and get highly decorated
                      Last edited by groucho; May 2, 2011, 07:09 PM.
                      STUGOTS

Comment

And they should never have to buy another beer again in their lives.
                        I'm probably wrong

Comment

I want to see Pic's and Video of the Assault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And NO Hollywood Crap either, let us see the raw footage as it went down.........................

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
                            And they should never have to buy another beer again in their lives.
                            Hell, I'm down for throwing a big ass pig roast for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope they give me a little warning before they "drop in", you know I needs the time to cook the pig....

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                              Obama will get his second term after all...........

Congrats to all the service men and women for a job well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a congrats to our current administration for not giving up the fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Glad they got him. I don't think this guy getting re-elected bodes well for my economy though. You think
                              Obama had much to do with this successful operation?

Comment

Originally posted by ss427 View Post
                                Glad they got him. I don't think this guy getting re-elected bodes well for my economy though. You think
                                Obama had much to do with this successful operation?
                                It is true that most of the credit needs to go to the Seals that pulled this off. Still there were others behnd the scenes that made it possible as well, many whose lives were also in danger while doing their jobs. As far as the President goes, we all know that if this mission had gone wrong blame would have been piled high on his front steps. I think he certainly deserves some credit for this success of thel mission. I hope I have not gotten too political here. I didn't mean to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X