Holy crap it actually rained here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap it actually rained here.

Our year to date rainfall was 0.08" ! (Average is 9.42"!)

We got 0.95" last night.

It was soooooo nice to see puddles everywhere this morning.

Supposed to be 103 tomorrow though. haha
    Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
    1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
    1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
    1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
    1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
    1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

I think it's headed our way, finally. My thermometer said 109 yesterday, but that can't be right.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

We had 3" of rain on Saturday night and 1.5" on Sunday night.
      They can spread it around a little if they want, we don't need all of it.
      Supposed to be 100 degrees on Thursday.
      Last edited by 70chevyC-10; June 28, 2011, 07:19 AM.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

we're suffering in Seattle - it was 68* and overcast... humidity might get up to 70% today
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

braggart....
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Yap the clouds are building here, but still seems hot as hell and NO rain yet.......

Comment

We're WAY over due for a decent rain. We have had a few scattered sprinkles and some not very fruitful thunderstorms but we need a good soaker. There are BIG forest fires north of us in the Holly Shelter Game Preserve. I think it's pretty well unpopulated but I hope it doesn't come into Holly Springs - that's where our local steel supplier is located. BIG air quality warnings up there.

Dan

Comment

I seen you were getting a little rain up there , also ..Seen Amarillio on Art Mann presents, he was at big party there

Looked like fun
                sigpic

Comment

hmmm. looks like the end is near...the end of the 78 days straight without precipitation...The longest was in 2002, we went 100 days without rain....

Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Tucson, AZ with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com

yeah!
                  Last edited by JOES66FURY; June 28, 2011, 03:24 PM.
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

We're packing up to run the Western Conference Finals for JR's at Bandimere.....just looked at the weather forecast.... 78-81 with 40% chance of Thunderstorms all next week while we're there.....47% humidity...corrected altitude will be around 9,000 ft.....gonna throw tons of gear at it....How the heck do you people make power on that mountain?....LOL
                    Last edited by Chassisman; June 28, 2011, 05:05 PM.
                    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

might be more raining heading into texas, theres a tropical storm in the gulf of mexico now heading towards mexico, fingers crossed we get some rain bans, hell i could go for a tropical storm bout right now
                      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
                        We're packing up to run the Western Conference Finals for JR's at Bandimere.....just looked at the weather forecast.... 78-81 with 40% chance of Thunderstorms all next week while we're there.....47% humidity...corrected altitude will be around 9,000 ft.....gonna throw tons of gear at it....How the heck do you people make power on that mountain?....LOL
                        LOL, thats why we never go there!
                        On a side note, finally a day here without rain.
                        Originally posted by TC
                        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Picture of interstate 29 North of Omaha...

Shot of north Dakota, Grand Forks, some highway

A little older shot of downtown Omaha...

Downtown Omaha, Lewis and Clark landing

Flood pictures:
                          Andrew
                          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                          X