X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tedly
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post

having login problems? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

had to.

Sorry, couldn't hold it in any longer.

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    D'oh!

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post

That's why I'm not overly keen on having an excellent paint job and if one aspect of the car is making it less of a joy to drive, I change it for the better. My problem is too many cars to choose from!

Bruab hasn't been on the forum since August 22, so first step would be seeing the captive audience he has to make use of =/
    having login problems? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

had to.

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Originally posted by andy30thz View Post
    ..it seems like the more time and money we spend on our hot rods, the less we drive them!
    That's why I'm not overly keen on having an excellent paint job and if one aspect of the car is making it less of a joy to drive, I change it for the better. My problem is too many cars to choose from!

Bruab hasn't been on the forum since August 22, so first step would be seeing the captive audience he has to make use of =/

Leave a comment:

• andy30thz
    replied
    Brian just needs to move to a milder climate where he can drive and wrench on his stuff in the "off season"

I hope after hanging with soooooo much serious hardware....he doesn't lose sight of how cool a budget built car like his is!
    As dumb as it sounds...it seems like the more time and money we spend on our hot rods, the less we drive them! Thats not ALWAYS the case, but I see it a lot and am guilty of it myself.

Leave a comment:

• Huskinhano
    replied
    I was wondering what happened to it. I think Brian should pick names out of a hat and give Brutus to that member.

Leave a comment:

• Whelk
    replied
    Maybe a BangShift team should take Buford to LS fest and do the engine swap challenge. Livestream the whole thing.

Leave a comment:

• andy30thz
    replied
    I have two buddys that stuck decent breathing top ends on stock bottom ends.... Things were fine for a while, but it pulled soooo good on the top end they forgot the limitations and over rev'd them... Its because of those guys that I ALWAYS spend the money for good rod bolts and have the rods resized when I'm in the bottom end....even if its a mild cheap street build.

With the heads and cam on Buford...it would be awful tempting to keep bumping the rev limiter up until WHOOPS!!

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
    During the commentary of Drag Week there was talk of bottling the current motor into history, could make an episode of Roadkill out of it.
    Actually I though I heard in the commentary that he may of hurt the current engine but wasn't sure if I heard that correctly. Last we heard of Brutus was it had brake issues he was working on, but never heard the outcome of if they were successfully fixed or not.

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    Brian is feeeling so much shame in neglecting BTJ all summer in the pursuit of supporting his family and chasing his dreams that he has chosen to ignore our pleas to forget such meaningless tasks and forge ahead with flogging on this battle barge....Shame Brian....SHAME!

Leave a comment:

• andy30thz
    replied
    Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
    During the commentary of Drag Week there was talk of bottling the current motor into history, could make an episode of Roadkill out of it.
    I think they'd have a hell of a good time with a Roadkill Episode!! But I think the logistics of doing something on the East Coast might be tough.
    If they blew it up in the process of trying to go faster...thats fine, it happens. But I would be pissed as hell if they sprayed such a solid motor to death just for 15 minutes of giggles.

Hell, do a Roadkill where Bufords motor gets swapped into Brutus!! Stickshift dually burnouts FTW!!
    Kind of interesting....I was looking for the curb weight of a '68 C50 and stumbled into the "1968 C10-C30" catalog! Pretty awesome to see the dimentions of these trucks hand drawn from some guys drafting table! Oh, and a C30 stake body weighed in at 4672lbs...about 200 pounds more than a new Challenger Hellcat!
    https://www.gmheritagecenter.com/doc...olet-Truck.pdf
    Last edited by andy30thz; September 22, 2014, 05:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 65RHDEER
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    really, and sadly faster! ..my son bought an ex detective crown vic $2000- all said and done, lic and ins.. Handles great, scoots and AC blows ice cubes!

Leave a comment:

• Barry Donovan
    replied
    at the pace hes going, the 05 crown vics with rack and pinion are selling for the cost of his old cop car impala did.

hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    Snow's soon on the ground, It gets parked next to Brutus the Towmater, with 4 feet of snow on it all winter, sagging it's springs into low-rider territory.... If this don't light a fiah under his ath.. Nuddin wilt!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X