Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

98ciHemi Walt is moving out on his own. Time for advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A serious one. Learn to cook. Paying for every meal adds up very fast and the fast food joints crap will kill you quick.

You don't have become a great chef. Someone of your meticulous nature may take to it quickly. Learning simple things like cooking bacon and eggs, mac and cheese, putting a piece of chicken or steak in the broiler, steaming up some vegetables, and cooking up some pasta and sauce are all easy and don't take a lot of time. Just some practice. Getting pointers from your mom if she is a cook will make her happy.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
      Free afro???
      No, just free electrical burns.

Comment

Walt - PLEASE be careful! I'm somewhat invested in you!

Dan

Comment

ah, I forgot that one. Good reminder! Hopefully it was minor? Dang man!! Dad had me wire a ceiling fan when I was about 14, HOT. A-hole. I never quite figured that out, It took a long time for the "be careful you don't get burned grabbing things by twos without thinking" bit of wisdom to sink in.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Dad loved to grab me then the electric livestock fence..

Comment

I put up a fence charger for some dogs who thought a cedar fence was dental floss many years ago. I thought "I wonder how bad this is" so I grabbed it. Dumbass dog licked me on the leg when it went off. BAM - right through the tongue. Poor bastard... about 30mph, high gear reverse. I've never seen a dog go that fast backwards before. I should have already known, I peed on a fence walking down the creek one day when I was probably 12 or 13. Yep. Ouch.
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
              X