Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
    Seeing this get dropped into the crusher would bring tears to my eyes. I hope somebody saves it, even if it sits in their back yard for the next 15 years.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20422[/ATTACH]
    Still has the engine IIRC, the driver's seat, and the backrest for the rear seats. No rear end though, not sure about the transmission either
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

• Comment

• What a great cop......

Last edited by TC; April 12, 2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
          Seeing this get dropped into the crusher would bring tears to my eyes. I hope somebody saves it, even if it sits in their back yard for the next 15 years.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20422[/ATTACH]
          I agree it isnt even rusty from the looks of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
            Johnathan Winters.....It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• I found this as I was cleaning and sorting old t-shirts for the rag bag. I just can't bring myself to toss this one away.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03256.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	869189
              It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

• The source of the explosion, which happened more than two and a half years ago just prior to the first qualifying session at a national drag meet in Columbus, Ohio, was quickly traced to the pit area of Jerry Eckman and his crew chief, Bill Orndorff. Witnesses recall shrapnel-style damage visible on one side of their transporter. The "Dodge Boys'" transporter, parked next to Eckman's rig, was also dinged by flying debris. Crew members from the Dodge team would later say they ran around to the back of their rig and found a pressurized metal bottle on the ground spewing some kind of gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by malc View Post
                  The source of the explosion, which happened more than two and a half years ago just prior to the first qualifying session at a national drag meet in Columbus, Ohio, was quickly traced to the pit area of Jerry Eckman and his crew chief, Bill Orndorff. Witnesses recall shrapnel-style damage visible on one side of their transporter. The "Dodge Boys'" transporter, parked next to Eckman's rig, was also dinged by flying debris. Crew members from the Dodge team would later say they ran around to the back of their rig and found a pressurized metal bottle on the ground spewing some kind of gas.
                  The NHRA tore that Pontiac to pieces. There was absolutely NOTHING left of it to identify it as a racecar when they got done with it. What is Eckman doing these days?
                  It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

• Eckman os roger brogdon's crew chief
                    Aldermann is ...not around the pits

Comment

• In the wayback machine for a trip to the 1997 New England Nationals in Worcester , ma

\

Last edited by SpiderGearsMan; April 13, 2013, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Armstrong power!
                          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• The kids car with its new shoes.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Ooh, shiny
                              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                                Ooh, shiny
                                Indeed! Nice!
                                Chris - HRPT Long Haul 03, 04, 05, 13, 14, 15,16 & 18
                                74 Nova Project
                                66 Mustang GT Project

92 Camaro RS Convertible Project
                                79 Chevy Truck Project
                                1956 Cadillac Project

Comment

Working...
                                X