No announcement yet.

Project Binky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's currently floor mounted, but unless you're a VW Bug fan; it feels odd.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Ah, gotcha..
      Those I mentioned are juice powered..

Comment

Episode 11 is now on the OP.

Comment

Thanks . I couldn't figure out what the OP was so it found it on Youtube.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

original post

Comment

Aah .
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Its funny , I want them to get it done so i can see how it all works, but i don't want tjem to get done because then it will be over .
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

they're already talking about what's next

I can't find the link, but they're planning on a "pay $10 and watch our next build" type project where they give the car away.... IIRC, it's a Caterham type build

Comment

Part one of an eight part series of the MCM guys supercharging their Mini.

Thought I'd slip this in here as there may be a few people looking for a distraction this time of year!

There is talk around that MCM and Roadkill are going to do something together in 2016, we'll have to wait and see.

MCM were going to be part of that Roadkill/GMG thing but luckily for MCM they did not end up being part of it!

Tim
                    Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Episode 12 is now on the first post....

Comment

great episode.
                        I spotted some tricks where the extra brackets are overlapping factory mini seams.
                        Very strong A-pillar and firewall forward.

I forget why I get tired on exhaust work...
                        22 feet of a welded seam for the mini..
                        I made my subaru from heads to the back..two banks, equal headers.
                        alot of weld.

Just adding a muffler to the truck is 3 feet...and tricky tight spots.

Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Yay a new one!

Comment

I don't have time to watch it now but seriously , I have been getting really axious for yhe last month waiting .
                            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

the multi purpose thoughts on one weld or bend.

I'd have a blast with friends like these two real workers.
                              the "laser beaming retard" is something I run away from.
                              the quote is knowing I have said it out loud.. more than once.

great show.
                              said that more than once too.

Ever notice factory builds are single layers of delusion?
                              The past 10 years for me is resembling factory and making 70000 times stronger.

These guys are doing wonders.
                              anyway, I always have a comment on their latest show.

I am wondering if the aluminum will survive the anodizing.
                              it will be soft until then.
                              lit with 12v and a turbo motor..it might get right in the game.

I actually hate alumillenium. alumininium, whatever.
                              Last edited by Barry Donovan; July 22, 2016, 06:02 PM.
                              Previously boxer3main
                              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I love aluminum. I get a kick out of how light it is . You can have it in natural simi gloss finish all the way to polishing it to look like chrome. Guys do great work . I was hoping to see more than a gas tank get made but oh well, that just means another one will be coming .
                                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                                X