Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1badmonkey
    replied
    you are still planning to "work" this truck?

i do believe in the old saying "praise the Lowered" , but that is LOW for a truck you are gonna work.

how are your roads?

and above all, DO IT

Leave a comment:

• 74NovaMan
    replied
    Thanks for all the responses. I'm thinking these for the front for just under $500 (5in total drop):

http://www.jegs.com/i/Belltech/146/3100/10002/-1 and http://www.jegs.com/i/Ground+Force/476/1027/10002/-1

Click image for larger version

Name:	Belltech Spindle.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	1080304

Name:	Ground Force Spring.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	1080305

And this for the rear for under $270 (6in drop):

Name:	Belltech Flip Kit.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	1080306

Leave a comment:

• trukluvr
    replied
    Chris, I added you to a couple Facebook pages for squares. Lots of good tech help there. I wish mine would have been notched when the previous owner did the flip. It rides pretty stiff. Just ask Bernie & Pops.

Leave a comment:

• novadriver
    replied
    Good luck on your truck project Chris. Here's some crappy pictures of my old 73 from years ago. But I did the rear flip kit and shorter coils up front. went down 5-6 in the back and 2-3 in the front. had a little bumpy ride on rough roads but wasn't bad for only a $200.00 lowering kit. Nice thing was it was very easy to load things in the back of the truck when you needed to.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Your number 3 option - there are FAR less expensive 4 link/bag options available. Ebay is your friend, but so is JEGS - I have a 4 link/bag system that was to be on the Sledanette... it was like less than $500

it appears JEGS no longer sells their branded one, but even the ride-tech one that requires a bit of fabrication isn't too bad

$450. To that you need to add bag mounts and bags (another $200)... or you could go more custom and simply buy brackets and come up with your own system.

$700 from ebay
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; January 8, 2016, 07:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X