Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BS Forum Freaks Bucket List Removal Cruise 2012----?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BS Forum Freaks Bucket List Removal Cruise 2012----?

I am in...2013..colorado...I won't need a hotel!!!
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

God Willing

I am in for Pike's Peak 2013

where is Pike's Peak?
      bob

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY150
        God Willing

I am in for Pike's Peak 2013

where is Pike's Peak?
        bob
        NEAR COLORADO SPRINGS, CO

WHILE THERE WE MIGHT AS WELL DO THE ROYAL GORDGE....MY EVANS (HIGHEST STATE HIGHWAY) NEAR IDAHO SPRINGS, CO....GO TO CENTRAL CITY AND BLACKHAWKFOR SOME GAMBLING TOO...AND TRAIL RIDGE ROAD (ROCKY MNT NATIONAL PARK) IN ESTES PARK, CO

I THINK LINDA AND I COULD PLAN GREAT NUMBER OF DAYS DRIVING OUT THAT WAY...AND OF COURSE PARTY AT LINDA'S OR MY MOMS. ;D
        Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Also there is Drag Racing at Denver's (Morrison) Bandemiere Speedway and Red Rocks Amphitheater is next door. Red Rocks has a really amazing museum of talents that have played there over the years. Coors Brewery in Golden ??. From Morrison there is a beautiful drive to Evergreen, north from there is Mount Evans and Idaho Springs (Great Breakfast at the local resturant). Scott I have been on Mount Evans to the lake, the high part was closed at the time. So much to do in central Colorado.
          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
            If you guys want to come to Colorado, let me know and Bamfster and I can put together something. Keep in mind that carbs would need to be adjusted for the altitude. :P

Linda 8)
            I'm still here also, just trying to get things started again.
            HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Originally posted by 1956NY ;)150
              where is Pike's Peak?
              bob
              go west young man ;) In other words, go south and turn right :
              Donna
              Williamston, MI
              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

I will try to put a list together of interesting things to do and we can talk over this plan after a few beers this summer. :D

Linda 8)

Comment

WOW! talk about planning in advance. you guys are nutz : ;D 8)
                  Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Seeing we are covered till 2013 :o

Cruisin? The Coast?
                    http://www.cruisinthecoast.com/

2014 Oct. 5 - 12

I'm still not sure what I'm doing this weekend :
                    So. Central PA
                    Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

• Re: BS Forum Freaks Bucket List Removal Cruise 2012----?

Well first is Woodward 2012, patiently waiting for updates from our Chairperson and committee.............. :D :D :D :D
                      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

OK, I have some questions - perhaps this should go on the pondering thread but you know me.

So is there an official size bucket required to hold "the list"?
                        Can you use the bucket for other things besides holding "the list"?
                        Seems someone stole my pot - can I use the bucket for that purpose too?

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn
                          OK, I have some questions - perhaps this should go on the pondering thread but you know me.

So is there an official size bucket required to hold "the list"?
                          -----Seems like the bucket will need to increase in size with all the chatter.-----

Can you use the bucket for other things besides holding "the list"?
                          -----I suppose so, please remove the list before filling with liquids------

Seems someone stole by pot - can I use the bucket for that purpose too?
                          ------Medicinal or recreation?------

Comment

Count me in for Pikes Peak also. We'll have a great time. With my 5.3, no carbs to adjust. Bob, maybe it's time to update for 2013? I'll carry the really, really big cooler for your adult beverages. A bucket is just too small. Ok, best to all, David

Comment

i would luv to do Pikes Peak i was stationed out there at FT Carson back in the 80s. I would much rather drive than climb it lol. going up will be easy its coming back down that you guys should be worried about. count me in

Comment

• anyone made a real list yet??
                                2007 Power Tour Long Haul
                                2008 Power Tour Long Haul
                                2009 Canadian Points East Tour
                                2009 Power Tour Michigan Stop
                                2011 Power Tour Muskegeon & Detroit Stops
                                2012 Power Tour Long Haul
                                2012 Northeast Rod Run
                                2013 Northeast Rod Run

Comment

Working...