• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falfa62 View Post
    the nova lives!
    Very cool
    FKA Redragtop
    (formerly known as)

Comment

• So I'm torn on which vehicle I want to drive this yeat on PT.My 67 camaro or my 66 gmc shop truck.The camaro has a zz4 crate motor, keisler 5 speed conversion and vintage air.The 66 gmc has a 327,700r transmission and vintage air.What do ya'll think?

78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

• Both cool, but I would drive the Camaro..

Comment

• Originally posted by CLA55IC View Post
          Both cool, but I would drive the Camaro..
          Yea I am kind of leaning toward's the camaro but man I could haul all kinds of tools and spare parts in the truck.
          78 se trans am,67 rs ss camaro,69 BBO Javelin,55 chevy and a bunch of other junk that needs finished.

Comment

• I like em both - but I'm Chevy Truck - Like a Rock -
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• tough choice but I think I would take the camaro

Comment

• My vote would be for the truck. You see Camaros and Chevelles by the dozens on the
                Power Tour. I think the truck will be much more of a stand-out.

Comment

• Both are cool. Coin toss.
                  Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

• Originally posted by 61BISCAYNE View Post
                    My vote would be for the truck. You see Camaros and Chevelles by the dozens on the
                    Power Tour. I think the truck will be much more of a stand-out.
                    My thoughts exactly.This will be my 6th PT but my first long haul and I figure my camaro will just blend in with the other 1,673 camaro's.I have driven my 69 BBO javelin on 2 of the power tours and it got a lot of looks just cause it is different.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBO Javelin View Post
                      ... and it got a lot of looks just cause it is different.
                      I get lots of looks with frequent hand signals - "you're number 1" but I try to stay humble.

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                        I like em both - but I'm Chevy Truck - Like a Rock -
                        I agree with Phil.
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                          I agree with Phil.
                          I meet Phil last year as he passed through my little town of garden city,Alabama he may remember stopping by my shop to say hi.

Comment

....and it got a lot of looks just cause it is different.
                            Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                            I get lots of looks with frequent hand signals - "you're number 1" but I try to stay humble.
                            That's because you have your own "different" style of driving

Back to your question, I like them both...but I am not going to be driving them
                            FKA Redragtop
                            (formerly known as)

Comment

I meet Phil last year as he passed through my little town of garden city,Alabama he may remember stopping by my shop to say hi.
                              Of course I do -

I believe that's you on the right in the Mt. Dew shirt -
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Yep,that's me in the dew shirt.I think I'm going to drive the truck for a few reason's.1.It has old weathered paint so I won't have to worry about washing it,dings or scratches.2.It's a truck so I can haul enough stuff to be a mobile garage if I break down or other's need help along the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X