2013 PT car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 PT car

new car for PT 2013 what does everybody think? Will this one be allowed? 2012 chevrolet volt.

ok not going on the power tour, new DD just had to get you responses. (flame suit on, hit me with your best) not going green, just hard to turn down the fantastic gas milage and ultra cheap lease.
    Attached Files

At least you don't own it and you can give it back at the end of the lease! But if your happy that's all that counts.
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Nice wheels -
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Do you carry an extra long extension cord?? Can't wait to see how it does in -20 degree weather........
        200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
        Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
          new car for PT 2013 what does everybody think? Will this one be allowed? 2012 chevrolet volt.

ok not going on the power tour, new DD just had to get you responses. (flame suit on, hit me with your best) not going green, just hard to turn down the fantastic gas milage and ultra cheap lease.
          how do you recharge it outside when it's raining
          must be pretty

Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra View Post
            how do you recharge it outside when it's raining
            must be pretty

was raining last night while the car was pluged in. i installed a new outlet on the house so it is much closer now. and no, i am not going all green peace/green earth stuff, but right now i am avg over 200 mpg and still climbing. little to no gas for the next 2 years. what i am saving in fuel, will damn near pay for a vacation. and i sold our impala to pay for the lease, so no payments either. yes george i am gathering extension cords as we speak. lol

Comment

Iv'e been thinking of one of those for the DD. Only 10 miles one way to work so would use no gas. Just have to get past the sticker shock!

Linda

Comment

They have nice wheels -
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Ok... at least it's not a Prius so you have the ability to stop when you want to...
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet View Post
                    Iv'e been thinking of one of those for the DD. Only 10 miles one way to work so would use no gas. Just have to get past the sticker shock!

Linda
                    Not to mention the electrical shock....
                    Patrick & Tammy
                    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

why not, it would fit right in with all the new mustangs, camaros and challengers on the tour
                      throw a summit racing sticker on it and you could call it a ''custom''
                      HRPT Long Hauler 2011, 2012, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet View Post

Linda
                        think lease linda, with a little creative number crunching, i am only paying $215 a month with no money down. depending on what your local dealer can do. i think we are up to $240ish per month now for the public. gas savings alone is worth that. i am at 202 mpg right now and still climbing.

Comment

Originally posted by IOWA552SLOW View Post
                          think lease linda, with a little creative number crunching, i am only paying $215 a month with no money down. depending on what your local dealer can do. i think we are up to $240ish per month now for the public. gas savings alone is worth that. i am at 202 mpg right now and still climbing.

how much is electric bill?

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE View Post
                            how much is electric bill?
                            What I was wondering too......
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

It's a GM.
                              Last edited by moparjim71; July 26, 2012, 04:59 PM.
                              Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Working...
                              X