Sturgis Camaro Rally 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sturgis Camaro Rally 2014

Well, dont forget the 2014 Western Scenic Tour!!!!!!!! Good chance we will be up in the Yellowstone/Teton/Glacier areas, but more to follow on that! Sturgis sounds fun too.
    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Sturgis Camaro Rally 2014

Let me try this again........ With the correct year in the title.

After 6 Power Tours we have decided to look at other stuff to do with our "car trip" time and $$'s Although I really enjoy PT and all our friends, next year we are wanting to do some different stuff. One thing is the Sturgis Camaro Rally at the end of June. This event has been growing and sounds like there is lots of stuff to do, not to mention cruising the Black Hills of South Dakota. Check it out here......

The Sturgis Camaro Rally features a show & shine, drag racing, auto cross, poker run, and much much more! Cruise the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

I fouled up the title, should have read 2014. Please refer to the thread for 2014.......... Thank you. Yes Doug Sturgis will be fun!!
      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

There is some beautiful country up that way. After a trip through in 2001 I realized why it is so popular with the bike crowd.
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

You have peaked our interest Patrick!!! I made reservations at the HIE in Spearfish for the last weekend in June.
          Last edited by 69SS 350 5 Speed; September 1, 2013, 04:41 AM.
          Jim & Maureen
          There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
          HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

IF I got a couple SS badges and a bowtie to put over my blue oval in the front do you think I could tell convince them that it was an experimental Camaro wagon?

Comment

I was wondering the same about the bullet... maybe we should crash the party Alan?
              Last edited by silver_bullet; September 1, 2013, 05:34 AM.
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

We could take a car cover and have it airbrushed to look like a Camaro. That would be close enough. Come and crash the party anyway.
                Last edited by 69SS 350 5 Speed; September 1, 2013, 06:49 AM.
                Jim & Maureen

Comment

Cruising the Black Hills is good anytime!! well that is except for November through April unless you are cruising on snowmobiles!! Teri and I are going out there in a few weeks.......

Comment

We are seriously thinking about skipping HRPT next year and going to Sturgis for the Camaro Rally.
                    Jim & Maureen

Comment

you've got us seriously considering the same, and crashin the party! maybe a bangshift unofficial get together?
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Sounds good to us. Maybe we could convince Ed and Mary to drive the beast to S.D.
                        Jim & Maureen

Comment

OK, so do you think if I buy a used Prius and have a wrap put on it I could fit it?

Comment

Originally posted by 69SS 350 5 Speed View Post
                            Sounds good to us. Maybe we could convince Ed and Mary to drive the beast to S.D.
                            Been wanting to include that as a part of a trip to Billings, Glacier, Yellowstone, and the Tetons......this might be a good chance for all of that. We can discuss this in more detail with Doug in a couple of weeks!
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                              OK, so do you think if I buy a used Prius and have a wrap put on it I could fit it?
                              Geez Allen......you'd actually drive a Prius rather than a GM product?? We'd love to have you in the Ford! Even if they don't offer a class for ya, it would be great to have you there.......
                              Last edited by oletrux4evr; September 1, 2013, 08:37 PM.
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X