No announcement yet.

I don't like the new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhhhh dude. What camera are you shooting with? If you are so picky on pixels, then just set the camera to shoot raw, and small jpeg. Done. No resizing. Both are good. FYI, computers are 72dpi. You only need raw if you are shooting stuff to go in a magazine. Are you?
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

I dont shoot raw , PITA for me to do that
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
        Uhhhh dude. What camera are you shooting with? If you are so picky on pixels, then just set the camera to shoot raw, and small jpeg. Done. No resizing. Both are good. FYI, computers are 72dpi. You only need raw if you are shooting stuff to go in a magazine. Are you?
        no shooting for club and it's either raw so they can play with the background if needed or fine and that is 16mig pixels. and very big file photos..
        all the photos from the B.S.A.A.C. show where set on fine..
        I also shoot at that setting so when we blow them up.. (h.p or epson up to 60" wide prints) they are not grainy

they look great on canvas but that is only 36" wide and up to 150'
        Last edited by Stich496; April 26, 2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Pretty sure that 640x480 forum pictures don't need to be RAW. Convert to jpeg, dude.
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by dagenesta View Post
            Pretty sure that 640x480 forum pictures don't need to be RAW. Convert to jpeg, dude.
            NO ,,
            BUT when printing out photo's at 24by 36" it does, resizing and storing 2 sets takes space, I'll let photobucket use it's space.
            cuz it take the same amount of time and the resized will be on there drive.
            saving me space.. 2 t only goes so far

Comment

TEST

Last edited by groucho; April 27, 2011, 08:44 AM.
              STUGOTS

Comment

Not going to complain I know your trying to make it better.

I do miss the spell ck
                2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
                  Not going to complain I know your trying to make it better.

I do miss the spell ck

speel check is still here over the box you write in. on the right you'll see "ABC" with a check mark under it..
                  but it'll ask you if you want to download iespeel check

Comment

I am not complaining and I know how hard it must be to put something like this forum together. Still there are a lot of things that folks do not understand. If you are one of he lucky ones that understand how everything here works that is fine, but remember that there are many here who do not. I don't know how folks know all of this stuff. I don't even know how to find the answers, let alone know them already. I don't think I have seen as much bickering and name calling on this forum as I have seen on this thread. That lack of respect for each other is a bit scary to me.

Comment

Jeeze, I leave for awhile, come back and there's a new fangled site thingy, People telling each other to STFU, assorted bitching and moaning....Ah, it's good to be back.
                      Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

Oh crap!

I've been demoted back to a regular Bangshifter. What did I do? Oh the humanity!

Comment

Originally posted by 455 LeMans View Post
                          I've been demoted back to a regular Bangshifter. What did I do? Oh the humanity!
                          Don't feel like the Lone Ranger, I wasn't even able to retrieve my old "457 Brodix" tag so now I'm just a "Lurker" I guess, oh the humility of it all!
                          sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Hmmm, how did everything disappear but my ugly picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                              speel check is still here over the box you write in. on the right you'll see "ABC" with a check mark under it..
                              but it'll ask you if you want to download iespeel check
                              So, how's your "speel" check treating you?
                              STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
                                So, how's your "speel" check treating you?
                                I'm not downloading anything..

Comment

Working...
                                X