WHat's Freiburger up to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TC View Post
    Was thinking about that I hadn't seen Freiburger posting here in awhile so I checked, his last post was in May of this year just to post some stuff about DW...... But fact is he's only posted twice since he posted his last post in this thread and that was almost a year ago...

Anyway congrats at Running DF off.............

You're congratulating yourself?
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
      You're congratulating yourself?
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Was thinking about that I hadn't seen Freiburger posting here in awhile so I checked, his last post was in May of this year just to post some stuff about DW...... But fact is he's only posted twice since he posted his last post in this thread and that was almost a year ago...

Anyway congrats at Running DF off.............
        Let's see what's been happening in DF's life since May. 5 issues of mags to write, design and get out, Power Tour, Drag Week, LS Fest, SEMA, 5 episodes of Road Kill, and that is just what I can guess. He also has a wife and child to see and talk to. I'd say he has been a bit busy to waste time getting in pissing matches with certain members here.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• The guy hates this place so much that I continue to do freelance work for him, announce Hot Rod events, and maintain a good relationship.

Just TC being a DB.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
            The guy hates this place so much that I continue to do freelance work for him, announce Hot Rod events, and maintain a good relationship.

Just TC being a DB.
            I'm sure he loves this place and you Brian, I mean really what's not to Love, your a great guy and this is a great site!!!......

And ya I'm probably conspiracy thinking again, but he did seem a bit perturbed with some of the people that posted in this thread and I was just wondering if that might of rubbed him the wrong way and turned him off to posting here..........

And by the way sorry about earlier, didn't get much sleep last night, been super busy and had to move a couple of tons of rock so I could get the transition graded out that goes from my driveway to the pad the lift is on so I can start using it... And to everyone else(except DG) if I got a bit bitchy with you today, I apologize....... Sorry to take it out on you.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
              The guy hates this place so much that I continue to do freelance work for him, announce Hot Rod events, and maintain a good relationship.

Just TC being a DB.
              Huh? What did I do to get TC called a Deaf Bob?...

Comment

I'm sure he loves this place and you Brian, I mean really what's not to Love, your a great guy and this is a great site!!!......

And ya I'm probably conspiracy thinking again, but he did seem a bit perturbed with some of the people that posted in this thread and I was just wondering if that might of rubbed him the wrong way and turned him off to posting here..........

And by the way sorry about earlier, didn't get much sleep last night, been super busy and had to move a couple of tons of rock so I could get the transition graded out that goes from my driveway to the pad the lift is on so I can start using it... And to everyone else(except DG) if I got a bit bitchy with you today, I apologize....... Sorry to take it out on you.........

Congrats on being "that guy" Alex.
                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                  Huh? What did I do to get TC called a Deaf Bob?...
                  Now who's the DB?
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                    Now who's the DB?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                      Let's see what's been happening in DF's life since May. 5 issues of mags to write, design and get out, Power Tour, Drag Week, LS Fest, SEMA, 5 episodes of Road Kill, and that is just what I can guess. He also has a wife and child to see and talk to. I'd say he has been a bit busy to waste time getting in pissing matches with certain members here.
                      I sure hope your not referring to me, I have never ever gotten in a pissing match with DF, or in that fact every tried to get into a pissing match with him, though this is what his last post said............

Originally posted by Freiburger View Post
                      You get a thick skin when you're in a public position. But this board surprises me. Among those bashing on me are guys who have asked me for parts, asked for my business, taken my money, begged to be in the magazine, hung out relentlessly, taken my beer, claimed to know me when they've barely met me, and failed on promises to me. I think Scott Clark would be the only one to have the stones to say any of this stuff in person. And, Scott, don't you have better things to do?
                      Funny thing is I never posted in this thread until after DF wrote that, so there is no blame on me.......
                      Last edited by TC; November 5, 2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• What I am getting at is that this place is secondary to his job. HRM has it's own site in which he supposed to write blogs for as well. Now that he has Elena Sherr, Thom Taylor, Brandon Gilloghy, and some other guy; you think he would have more time.

I can tell you from all the different editors I know that the week leading up to the issue going to press is a crazy time. You will notice that they post on their facebook pages usually the week after getting the new issue to press. It's about the same every month that I am able to communicate with different editors at all. HRM creative force is nearly all on DF. It's the way he operates.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• Man I'm glad this old post got dug back up!!
                          I was Just thinking the other day....if they haven't sold it....NOW is the time to take Raunchy to Alaska!!!
                          They really had the thing close last year considering all the work they did. So they should do it this year! A trip to AK by itself is gonna have plenty of drama even WITHOUT the car build drama!

I REALLY wanted to see this last year! The trip out AND the ice racing!

Come on all you INSIDERS! Put the bug in FB's ear! The plan to ice race in AK was a great one and your viewers still want to see it!

Comment

• As usual I saw David at Speed Week. We had a nice (though short) chat and we both had work to do so we said our goodbyes. Even Chad didn't have time to catch dinner with me - or is it my deodorant? Hope we can fill in some of those blanks next year.

Dan

Comment

• I thought his leaving CarJunkie to go back to Hot Rod forbid him to engage here(?)
                              STUGOTS

Comment

• Originally posted by groucho View Post
                                I thought his leaving CarJunkie to go back to Hot Rod forbid him to engage here(?)
                                Since they asked, more like begged, him to come back, not much they could say about it. The suits werent happy about it. At the beginning of BS, we seemed to be definitely the enemy, but I get the feeling they have relaxed that stance. Finnegan, Johnny Hunkins, Steve Dulcich are here regularly. I know a couple others who lurk.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X