Whitney Houston is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitney Houston is Dead

Find news, interviews, reviews, photos, video and more from your favorite artists on MSN Music
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

She had an amazing voice and talent that just couldn't get that monkey off her back. What a waste.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

sad
      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

My Whitney Houston story........back in the mid '80's when she was just
        getting known........I was in Indy for my semi annual event and she was in the same hotel.

I ended up on the same elevator with her and two band members.
        Had a short conversation.......always remembered that.
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

mid 80s, the beginning..wow.
          hair raising voice. I was teen diving into all music..
          phenomenal.

I did wonder the last couple of years, her and the woman beater hanging onto the past was obvious. Some of us do for preservation, but stars, they get it bad...needing to be on the edge all the time.
          I could guess suicidal in the mix.

not to be prejudging, RIP.
          Last edited by Barry Donovan; February 11, 2012, 08:27 PM.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Heard that awhile ago.... it's so sad.
            Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

wow, pretty sad....
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

My Friend Bill And my Friend Jimmy would have both been 47 this year if drugs didn't kill them both in 1995 ..

Comment

Bernie Taupin wrote it and Elton John sang it. "Like a candle in the wind."

How often it comes to pass and be true.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

It takes celebrities to bring to light what happens to regular folks every day.

There is abundant help available ... but it's not necessarily for those who need it, only for those who want it. A vital distinction.

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post
                      It takes celebrities to bring to light what happens to regular folks every day.

There is abundant help available ... but it's not necessarily for those who need it, only for those who want it. A vital distinction.
                      (IF, she died of drugs..then i feel this way.....if it was natural causes then thats a different viewpoint.)

Ya gotta want it... Folks here may call me cold... but i got no sympathy. All the resources in the world, and throwing it away...yeah its a shame, she had one of the best voices in the industry... But she didn't want it. and instead she got what she really wanted.

another celebrity dead in a hotel bathroom.
                      Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

No matter how she died its sad but i do agree that many of these so called celebs had they wanted help they could have easily got it. So for those that use drugs, excessive alcohol ect. what a waste!
                        Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                          My Friend Bill And my Friend Jimmy would have both been 47 this year if drugs didn't kill them both in 1995 ..
                          the laser beaming curve of no evolution.

it got my mother too.

I was just wondering what a 48 year old whitney in songs for her age, mature voice...today.

she would have taken that etta james realm too...today.

very sad stuff.
                          Previously boxer3main
                          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Who's Bobby Brown gonna beat up, now?

Comment

Originally posted by min301 View Post
                              Who's Bobby Brown gonna beat up, now?
                              thats just funny right there, but then again I am kind of a douche.

I have no sympathy for those in the spotlight that have to abuse drubs to make it through the day. I will reserve judgment untill the toxicology reports are known...
                              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                              X