Pic of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post
    Sweden and Finland accept 132277lb,but Scania says 396832 lb for maximum total weight for the R730.

And Norway accept 59 feet long trailers,but some roads are approved for 78 feet.Sweden accepts 78 feet all over,it seems.The rest of Europe probably have the 59 feet rule too.
    Here in Sweden we have 25,25 meter or 82,84 feet as maximum lenght. But some logging trucks up in the northern area are 30 meter or 98,4 feet but they running on special permission.

Check out this 500 hp Scania loaded with two superheavy 20 feet containers goes down on his knees in a steep uphill.
    Warning for senitive ears, this video contains a Scania V8 without mufflers.

http://www.youtube.com/Jobergg

Comment

• Wow- any shots of the engine in the Henry?
      Originally posted by A/Fuel
      I have a set of super pants, they work great!

Comment

• Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

• I've always thought the Grand Prix of that period were nice looking.
          And nice twisted launch of that GSX(clone?)...that's torque.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobergg View Post
            Here in Sweden we have 25,25 meter or 82,84 feet as maximum lenght. But some logging trucks up in the northern area are 30 meter or 98,4 feet but they running on special permission.

Check out this 500 hp Scania loaded with two superheavy 20 feet containers goes down on his knees in a steep uphill.
            Warning for senitive ears, this video contains a Scania V8 without mufflers.

a scania v8 needs no warning...

one of the benefits of the v8, and reason they get to go to 730hp manufactured. imagine a six cylinder at 700? damn. ricer of the trucker world, 40-psi turbo and twisting drifter frame.

I love that v8 of the scania.

yesterday went and looked at a rig for my dad, 280 wheelbase, 565 isx cummins, 86 inch bunk (labeled 110 on the side).. I stepped out of my little subaru wagon and realized the 14 feet 3 inches of my car fit inbetween the wheelbase.

like a dummy, I got no photo, it is bright purplish pink too, would be interesting to look at.

the truck show shots, never see that local. I learned to see metal rear fenders has a hard fifth wheel mount, usually goes with 46k rears..but show trucks could be mix and matching anything (faking the big truck look.)

I especially love the old petes ..metal hood.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
              one of the benefits of the v8, and reason they get to go to 730hp manufactured. imagine a six cylinder at 700? damn. ricer of the trucker world, 40-psi turbo and twisting drifter frame.

I don't like it but the new Volvo FH16 has a 750 hp inline 6 cyl now.. I hope Scania soon comming with a 800 hp V8
              http://www.youtube.com/Jobergg

Comment

• From Sweden around 76..the succesfull Norrlandsjeepen.

Comment

• This is absolute and utter perfection.
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Here you Go boxer, 750hp volvo , inline 6!
                    SEE MORE ON FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/TruckingmagSee Trucking magazine's exclusive video of Volvo's new FH16-750 - the world's most powerful producti...

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
                    a scania v8 needs no warning...

yesterday went and looked at a rig for my dad, 280 wheelbase, 565 isx cummins, 86 inch bunk (labeled 110 on the side).. I stepped out of my little subaru wagon and realized the 14 feet 3 inches of my car fit inbetween the wheelbase.

like a dummy, I got no photo, it is bright purplish pink too, would be interesting to look at.

the truck show shots, never see that local. I learned to see metal rear fenders has a hard fifth wheel mount, usually goes with 46k rears..but show trucks could be mix and matching anything (faking the big truck look.)

I especially love the old petes ..metal hood.
                    Reading , Pa
                    Good Guys rodders rep.
                    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

• Comment

• That Jeep is cool, I love the little yellow tool box and I'm hoping there was a little single axel trailer some where.
                        Originally posted by TC
                        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

• 11-11_SIMEONE DRAG RACING EXHIBIT_032 by Joe Grippo, on Flickr
                          Time Wasters...
                          http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

• Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
                            That Jeep is cool, I love the little yellow tool box and I'm hoping there was a little single axel trailer some where.
                            Whats really neato,is that they towed that Jeep with another Jeep,and that too had a 426 Hemi!!...in Sweden in 76..

Comment

• My friend Pontchief,that lives in Texas some months a year..took this pic some days ago..Rustys lost brother.

Comment

• I have a brother?
                                Local person
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X