• Drag Week 2012

56,Cstmwagn and I are going for one more time

Nova,Oneoldgoat (keith) and Dale are going

We will leave Syracuse Wedneday sept 5@ 11PM, heading to Tulsa OK
    1280 miles,

Changed my no mind to trailer 56 out
    sea u all soon
    bob
    Last edited by 1956NY150; August 24, 2012, 05:08 AM.

So how am I going to get to Tulsa since I am flying into Syracuse on Thursday (9/6)?

Comment

I knew u would correct me
      i quessed when u were showing up

SO we are going to be A DAY LATE leaving
      Will leave Thrusday PM
      boob

Comment

I'll see ya'll in Memphis!!! Maybe LA, but I'm not sure. But Jade and I will be in Memphis supporting ya'll!!!
        sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
        - George Orwell

Comment

Boob and/or Alan, when will ya'll be pulling into Memphis? Wednesday night or Thursday morning?!?
          sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
          - George Orwell

Comment

My guess is Wednesday night BUT I didn't make the hotel reservations so I can't swear for sure.

Comment

I'll be driving to Memphis Thursday morning, about a two hour drive. Never been to Drag Week, should be interesting.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

FSK and myself will be there as well.....Nadine, alas is not ready(just got the CPP power brake booster/Master/prop valve last nite and still need some of PS parts).
                Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Originally posted by smalblock View Post
                  I'll be driving to Memphis Thursday morning, about a two hour drive. Never been to Drag Week, should be interesting.
                  Are you getting the bug again Jack ? Be sure to say hi to some of the BS'ers....
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                    So how am I going to get to Tulsa since I am flying into Syracuse on Thursday (9/6)?
                    Wing and a prayer?? Best of luck to you
                    FKA Redragtop
                    (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                      Are you getting the bug again Jack ? Be sure to say hi to some of the BS'ers....
                      Phil, I think I can enjoy everyone else having fun and drive back home.

HRPT 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, Long Haul 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018

68 Camaro S/S convertible, 69 Camaro Coupe

Comment

It takes me a few hours to get to Memphis Motorsports Park as well. I'll probably leave my house around 5:00 in the morning to get there right before all the action starts. I have school on Wednesday night, so I couldn't get there until Thursday morning.
                        sigpic

- George Orwell

Comment

I'm jealous have fun!
                          Powertour off/on since 2002
                          sigpic

Comment

We had a great time in Topeka and Great Bend last year watching Bob other BS'rs make some great passes and visiting with Alan, Ed & Mary, Phil, George and others.
                            Jim & Maureen
                            There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                            HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Have fun, be safe, and Good Luck!
                              Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Working...
                              X