X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Busch

He's a douche

That is all........

LOL, I don't particularly care for the guy either but he does know how to drive the wheels off whatever he climbs into.
    Shelter animals make great pets

Comment

Not this weekend. NASCAR "set him down" for both the Nationwide and Cup races in Texas. I agree with Kyle Petty . . . NASCAR should have banned him for the rest of the season after that dangerous, intentional crash under caution yesterday.

Comment

weenie

Comment

Man, I missed yesterdays shenanigans. It doesn't surprise me that Kyle would be at the center of the universe though.
          Shelter animals make great pets

Comment

He looks like a dork, so it's no surprise that he acts like one.
            Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Wow, I was on the road yesterday and the first half of today. I had to look that incident up on the net.....good grief.

That's attempted murder if it happened on the street.

NASCAR's sanctoning body...well, that's part of why I quit watching. All they do is react. And in this case, or before this case, I wonder how much they brought it on with their "Have at it boys" stance, and then add Rowdy's uncontrollable temper. That crap's dangerous for real. I know they're trying hard to sell tickets and get back some viewers, but...Indy's going the same direction with that tragic race in Vegas.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

it's one thing to have at it under green..
                but this punk wrecks equipment after the race or under a caution..
                this isn't the first time.. RCR punched him the last time he did that and sent an unmaned #29 RCR into a pit wall almost hitting pit crews..
                coach gibbs should sign walking papers.. before m n m's/mars pulls the plug

Comment

Poor Hornaday didn't possibly have any idea what was coming.

I went to a lot of dirt track races in my younger days (the sure nuff red mud redneck stuff at lower speeds) where it was just accepted that fist fights would break out in the pits after the race over whatever happened on the track. But I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like that happen on the track. At any level of competition.

Comment

smashing the les paul after winning at nashville race was a good one

Last edited by SpiderGearsMan; November 5, 2011, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Damn, that was great guitar and he didn't even know it...

Comment

just caught the vid.

that guy is a badass. I could guess punishment goes farther.
                        Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

anger management.. and he needs it before he kills someone

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                            anger management.. and he needs it before he kills someone
                            If NASCAR says so. It sells tickets. Remember Vegas, a totally different league. But the same pursuit. Money.

Comment

seems like the guy has a history of cheap shots... is this the same guy who got headlocked and slugged by some 65 year old geezer team owner?
                              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X