Brand Loyalty ???? Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
    Or that he makes 200 horsepower more than me in a car that weighs at least 500lbs less. It's okay, my car drove half way across the country and back after making Drag Week. His Durango can't even make that claim

He won't listen to reason and badge engineer his problems away - take the dodge badge off, the ford badge off, drive a GM product underneath, attach the badges, and all of his problems would be solved.... lol

and dang that's a lot of driving - flying from Seattle to Dallas or Houston is more then enough seat time for me
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; June 29, 2012, 09:51 AM.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by skullbucket View Post
      Anyway, lets get back to brand loyalty, who gives a kick about a dyno, the timeslip in a car is what counts.
      Couldn't agree more.......

Comment

• Originally posted by TC View Post
        Couldn't agree more.......
        If you couldn't agree more, then why bring up dynos in the first place?
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

• I'm loyal to Mustang Dyno's... or Dunkin Donuts? Free donuts... but I'll leave when they aren't free any more.
          Last edited by Beagle; June 29, 2012, 12:29 PM.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Lets see. Two dodge work trucks,one f350 work truck,Z71,el camino,mustang,trans am,corvair.Every vehicle has something that appeals to somebody.Lines and curves are the ticket for me.Every model or make has its lemons.

Cars are like pets,you can make them what you want them to be.

Nascar,I like the fact that old school is being schooled by new school on some things.And we generally stay for the finish to cheer for who ever wins.
            Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

• This kinda tells me you totally "Get" the whole thing.... it's about the tires.... not what they are on..

Originally posted by CaminoKid View Post
              Lets see. Two dodge work trucks,one f350 work truck,Z71,el camino,mustang,trans am,corvair.Every vehicle has something that appeals to somebody.Lines and curves are the ticket for me.Every model or make has its lemons.

Nascar,I like the fact that old school is being schooled by new school on some things.And we generally stay for the finish to cheer for who ever wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaminoKid View Post

I don't know about that, a 62 ferd falcon is what it is and it makes do what I do when I see one= PUKE!

Comment

• Look, I'm not brand loyal at all. I'm not.

But...
                  I really don't know why I should keep myself busy with those lesser brands...?!

Buttt, anyone who has and wrenches on multiple cars knows, for storage-space sake, it's better to keep your stuff single brand-related. It keeps your spare parts-stash a lot more organised and simpler. 1 starter or alternator fits on all the cars in your 'fleet'!
                  www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

• Man I don't know.... one of my favorite Hot Rod Articles was the roller and brush paint job of a early 60's Falcon and frankly a Sprint of that year is a pretty nice car.... You need to expand and include Skull buckets

Originally posted by skullbucket View Post
                    I don't know about that, a 62 ferd falcon is what it is and it makes do what I do when I see one= PUKE!

Comment

• Anything with a V8 and rear wheel drive. I think it was Smokey Yunich that said something to the effect that an engine doesn't know what name is on the valve cover.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithTurk View Post
                        Man I don't know.... one of my favorite Hot Rod Articles was the roller and brush paint job of a early 60's Falcon and frankly a Sprint of that year is a pretty nice car.... You need to expand and include Skull buckets
                        If you think this car is in any way good looking we are far away in our preferences in vehicles.
                        I wouldn't piss on this style of car if there was a McDonalds cheeseburger burning up inside !

A few years ago a mid 60s falcon finally met its demise a half a block from my house and I felt at peace with karma!
                        Last edited by skullbucket; July 2, 2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• crush all japanese cars

Comment

• Originally posted by skullbucket View Post
                            If you think this car is in any way good looking we are far away in our preferences in vehicles.
                            I wouldn't piss on this style of car if there was a McDonalds cheeseburger burning up inside !

A few years ago a mid 60s falcon finally met its demise a half a block from my house and I felt at peace with karma!
                            Oh now that's nice!
                            I R Bob
                            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                              Oh now that's nice!
                              Ya for my grandma........

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing.... "Nice Talk GI.".... what happened to civility here.... I mean really.... kinda like those little boy Peeing stickers.... somehow I just find them childish... and inappropriate

Comment

Working...
                                X