Brand Loyalty ???? Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
    oldest brewery in the country correct Stiney? I had Rhonda pick up a case of that last time she was in Ohio.... haven't found it in Michigan yet.

We used to "privately import" it all the time, now its almost too easy to obtain!
    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
      I like John Wayne toilet paper. Its rough and tough, wont take shit off anyone.

There have been a couple beers I can stand here, Sam Adams is ok but its like a light beer to me. Yuengling is really mild, but better than what most people seem to drink here. The stuff I had in Germany and Belgium will grow hair on your chest just so if can burn it off. Two bottles and you really shouldnt drive, mostly because walking is a challenge. I miss the micro brews near Frankfurt.
      Give this stuff a try if you can get your hands on it.
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post

We used to "privately import" it all the time, now its almost too easy to obtain!
        Wouldn't that require a basset hound, a toupee, a Firebird with a screaming chicken, and a Kenworth truck? oh yeah, and mini-me
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

If you can't take a SBC and build it to outrun everything in town, you better get out of town!

Comment

Originally posted by skullbucket View Post
            If you can't take a SBC and build it to outrun everything in town, you better get out of town!

You're gonna need some forced induction or a very light car in this town.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
              I guess you don't realize that Chevy made two series of engines, they had a small one which is ok, but in stock form it can't compete with the larger displacement Ponchos. Chevy also made a large engine, and with the right stock parts it does ok.
              You might need surgery to get that tongue out of your cheek...
              "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

my dad was a chevy guy,,i would root for fords on TV to rebel...but my first car was a chevy,the first new truck was a chevy,put a chevy motor in my jeep,put a chevy motor in my 53 ford,gonna put a chevy in my henry j

Comment

Hey Keith!

to me a cool car is a cool car regardless of brand or cross breeding (parts swap)...though I've heard the following thoughts in my head while walking through car shows and such...

good idea, bad execution
                  wow what a great restoration/ build...but it's still an ugly ass car
                  bad idea, phenomenal execution
                  wow there had to be some childhood emotional tie to wanna build that thing
                  Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Dignlif View Post
                    Hey Keith!

to me a cool car is a cool car regardless of brand or cross breeding (parts swap)...though I've heard the following thoughts in my head while walking through car shows and such...

good idea, bad execution
                    wow what a great restoration/ build...but it's still an ugly ass car
                    bad idea, phenomenal execution
                    wow there had to be some childhood emotional tie to wanna build that thing
                    I'd like to see a bigger version of your avatar
                    STUGOTS

Comment

I maybe adding to my Chevy Fleet tomorrow, we'll see how it turns out..........

Comment

Originally posted by 88pony View Post
                        Why would you post something like that? Just to start shit, right? Why do you care what he likes? Thanks for wasting my morning...
                        One post wasted your morning?

IIRC, Yuengling just started exporting to Ohio fairly recently. I couldn't imagine living in a place where I couldn't walk into a distributor and pick up one of the cheapest beers and it not be Yeungling. What were/are you guys stuck drinking/bring to a party?
                        Last edited by moparmaniac07; June 27, 2012, 04:26 PM.

Comment

I'm a Ford guy who owns anything but... It's complicated.
                          Powertour off/on since 2002
                          sigpic

Comment

Back in the day there was always a Maverick running around, revving, burning out, nudging up next to you ETC.
                            Then Someone would take them to the river dam road and hand them their ass in a hand basket. I can't stand them, its a shame a Mustang is a Ford.

Comment

none of this shit has a time travel cruise control that works.
                              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I am pretty loyal to any brand that doesn't base itself in the country that bombed Pearl Harbor.
                                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                                X