Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, that truck is BOSS! Thanks for posting the photos Andy!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
      Man, that truck is BOSS! Thanks for posting the photos Andy!
      Thanks. I like it. I'm still working on it!
      Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

• Hi,my name is Lewis. I am out of missouri. I have owened my 72 chevelle for 19 years,did alot of bracket racing with it about 10 years ago then just let it sit. Heard about dragweek in 2011 so i put car back together and went in 2011 and 2012! Took my 10 year old son last year and was a great time for us! Now i am hooked and will be back in 2013!

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Lewis, sounds like you'll fit right in.
          You should also check out the Land Speed Racing held in Wilmington, Ohio with the ECTA, since you're not too far away.
          Heard of Keith Turk ? Yeah, well he runs that too ...

Comment

• My David and i am knew to this whole web site
            i enoy working on my car my father and brothers are into cars as well
            we also like to go to races.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
              Man, that truck is BOSS! Thanks for posting the photos Andy!
              Hi Andy, I'm a truck guy too, look forward to seeing you on the PT this year.
              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

• Are you coming all the way to Charlotte on the tour? We are having a big Chevy truck show in Mooresville on Saturday the 8th. The long haulers are gonna cruise over after their ceremony. It's about a 25 minute ride from the track.
                Jeff
                1970 Chevrolet Suburban 3/4 ton
                1972 Chevrolet Blazer 2wd CST

Comment

• Heck yea!

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
                  Hi Andy, I'm a truck guy too, look forward to seeing you on the PT this year.
                  Man thanks, it is my money pit for sure. I'm very excited to be going this year. I have been wanting to do it forever it seems. Yea for sure we need to hook up and we will have some very interesting company to. I hope to have about 30 trucks and subs with me!

Here a couple more pic's for you.

Last edited by Andy4639; February 6, 2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Just sign up on the Bangshift forum! My name is Jerry Z and been lurking on BS for about a year. Post occasionally on the daily articles, been keeping up to date on Brian's 9C1. I'm into 9C1 also but the LT1 versions. Currently own 4 9C1's in different stages of construction. Planning on having a DD and dragstrip runner when all finished. Just moved down to NC from NJ this year and now looking for a job. Tell you what, the pay scale is definitely not the same! But its a little cheaper to live down here.
                    Last edited by JZ9C1LT1; February 8, 2013, 06:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JZ9C1LT1 View Post
                      Just sign up on the Bangshift forum! My name is Jerry Z and been lurking on BS for about a year. Post occasionally on the daily articles, been keeping up to date on Brian's 9C1. I'm into 9C1 also but the LT1 versions. Currently own 4 9C1's in different stages of construction. Planning on having a DD and dragstrip runner when all finished. Just moved down to NC from NJ this year and now looking for a job. Tell you what, the pay scale is definitely not the same! But its a little cheaper to live down here.
                      What part of NC? I'm from Charlotte orignally. Live in SC now though. Welcome to the board and the south.

Comment

• Hello Fellow Racers

new bee here but not to the world, Love my door car N/A BBC 4 speed car. Been in love with building Motors and chassis. Love the sport but never enough time in the day or money lol. Do what you gotta do to a newbee i have BIG shoulders.

Comment

• Originally posted by star393 View Post
                          new bee here but not to the world, Love my door car N/A BBC 4 speed car. Been in love with building Motors and chassis. Love the sport but never enough time in the day or money lol. Do what you gotta do to a newbee i have BIG shoulders.

What we DO is to say WELCOME star! Climb aboard and join the fray. Lots of great people and knowledge here. Great people you'll love to meet in person.
                          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• warm welcome

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                            What we DO is to say WELCOME star! Climb aboard and join the fray. Lots of great people and knowledge here. Great people you'll love to meet in person.
                            Well Ain't that special yee haa

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy4639
                              What part of NC? I'm from Charlotte orignally. Live in SC now though. Welcome to the board and the south.
                              Thanks!

I live in Clayton which is just south of Raleigh. Loving the weather down here and just avoided that nasty storm up in the Northeast!
                              Last edited by JZ9C1LT1; February 11, 2013, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• hello! eric wracker here from madisonville,tn. i have had a bunch of different cars and 4x4's,but my baby is my '71 pro-tour duster. it was actually on here a while back in a pro-tour car article. Chad gives me hell about my "mopar nova". Wrack Pack Racing is looking forward to a busy 2013 autocross and road track schedule. we also have a 1969 GTX clone that will maybe be done one day! a 1975 matador coupe. and a 1965 caddy coupe de ville.

Comment

Working...
                                X