Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things I am pondering today

I am pondering how nice it will be to visit Vicksburg again... on my way home from Mobile

Dean

Comment

If I write on here what I'm pondering will I still be pondering it?
      Cognizant Dissident

Comment

If I write on here what I'm pondering will anyone care? ;D

Comment

Yes, if you write your pondering here you will still ponder, and if you ponder here someone will definitely care, either to ponder with you or to make some well thought out suggestions that could possibly be the answer to your ponder........None of that makes any sense....does it??
          200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
          Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Ok George,let me get this right.....IF I write my ponder and still ponder it, someone, somewhere, sometime, might care enough about my ponder to help me solve my ponder if my ponder is actually able to be solved within the choices of all other ponders. That makes perfect sense to me buddy!! :D
            HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
            DW- 12,16,17
            "Stay thirsty my friends"
            The worlds most interesting man

Comment

All of a sudden I don't care what I ponder

Comment

It's all clear to me now, thanks Matt 8)
                Leon, please ponder away ;)
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

If you think you might want to ponder something is that consider pondering?

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                  1966 Plymouth Fury III
                  2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                  Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                  Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
                    Hey Rex watch the Progressive Insurance commercial. There is a guy who carries a man bag on there. It is like a purse for men, I think.
                    thats a european shoulder bag!! it was a gift! he has to carry it! :o

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE
                      Hey Rex watch the Progressive Insurance commercial. There is a guy who carries a man bag on there. It is like a purse for men, I think.
                      That is true, but look closely at his face when his wife stated that..... Maybe a little P???? Whipped..... I think so! LOL

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                      1966 Plymouth Fury III
                      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by 66Fury3
                        Originally posted by MIKEE
                        That is true, but look closely at his face when his wife stated that..... Maybe a little P???? Whipped..... I think so! LOL
                        Come to think of it, I have seen the insurance commercial......the guy does look like his wife hits him regularly with a newspaper.....and as we are on the subject, is it better to have pondered, or to be pondering, or to ponder in the future, or....to ponder as to whether one should ponder?............rexx

Comment

If you are pondering doing burn outs with your one wheel wonder check out this video on you tube.
                          This is a guy I know (Nick) was in a contest after a Poker Run in Yankton, SD. I flinched when the explosion happened but still its pretty good. Sad part he did'nt win > :o

Comment

That was nasty! amazing how much damage it did.

Comment

I bet he had to change his pants after that one. :o
                              It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

The crowd sure loved it -
                                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                                X