Okay, this is a chance for any Camaro or Hurst vehicle enthusiast to get something truly special. Up for auction, from Hurst themselves, is the car that they developed all the Hurst Elite Series parts on, and that has been used for all the videos and photos shoots and commercials and stuff! It’s a legit famous car and you can own it by simply bidding on Ebay. There is a lot done to this car, but it only has 40,000 miles on it. It’s got all the right factory options, plus all the Hurst Elite Series parts. It’s got a couple small blemishes, which you expect for a car that’s been driven, but they are so confident in their description and documentation of the condition that they’ll give you your deposit back if you show up to pick it up and don’t like it.
I’d drive the hell out of this car. Daily. And do lots and lots and lots of burnouts with it. You should, because I can’t afford it.
Here is the description from the Ebay listing, but there is a ton more info and photos and such on the listing itself, so use the link below to visit the auction.
· 42,128 Miles
· Red Hot Red paint with Ebony Black cloth interior
· 6.2L (376 ci) 455-hp and 455 lb-ft torque V8 engine with Direct Injection
· 1SS Package
· Limited-slip rear differential with 3:73 gears
· Extra-capacity cooling system
· External engine oil cooler
· 6-speed manual transmission with Hill Hold feature (1ST 2.66, 6TH 0.50)
· Brembo performance 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS, 4-piston front and rear
· Dual Mode NPP Performance Exhaust with quad outlets
· High-intensity discharge headlamps with LED signature and automatic exterior lamp control and LED daytime running lamps
· Enhanced Driver Information Center with 8-inch diagonal reconfigurable color display
· Rear vision camera
· Keyless Access with Push-Button Start
· All power windows and locks
· 8-way power driver-seat and 6-way power passenger-seat adjusters
· AM/FM Radio with Mylink
· Sirius XM Satellite Radio (requires subscription)
· Onstar Connectivity (requires subscription)
· Bluetooth for wireless music and streaming
· Rear Spoiler
· 245/40ZR20 front and 275/35ZR20 rear Continental Extreme Contact tires
· One of a Kind Custom Hurst Appearance Package
o Hood, roof and spoiler graphics
o Hurst Performance graphics pack – logos on front bumper, rear bumper and both fenders (P/N 132000)
o Custom Hurst emblem on dash
· Hurst Elite Series Logo floor mat set (P/N 6370003)
· Hurst Billet Plus pistol grip short throw shifter (P/N 3916131)
· Hurst Stage 1 Performance Spring set – lowers car 1” front and rear (P/N 6130001)
· Hurst Missile Black 20×9 wheels wrapped in Continental Extreme Contact tires
· Flowmaster American Thunder Axle-Back kit (P/N 817746) Retains dual mode functionality
· Flowmaster Delta Force Performance Cold Air Intake (P/N 615102)
Own a one of a kind piece of performance history from an iconic brand!
This car was purchased new by Hurst and used as a prototype display vehicle to highlight the Hurst Elite Series Performance products. The car was (and still is) being used for advertising and promotion on the Hurst website, Youtube and other automotive websites / blogs. The car has gone through a few different iterations and now boasts different wheels and added graphics from what you see in videos and marketing content below. The car runs great and is a blast to drive!
Here’s one of the videos the car was in. There are more videos, photos, and stories about the car on the auction listing so check it out!