NAMTRAmedia launches BangShift.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMTRAmedia launches BangShift.com

We are NAMTRA media, an interactive services firm helping performance automotive companies position their brands, both online and in print, for success in the aftermarket industry.
    I noticed by looking around the site that even Tom Nelson form Nelson Racing Engines uses them......

I always thought this was kind of a Mom and Pop's type of a site, seems it's just part of a large marketing conglomerate............

Still Love you guys........
    Last edited by TC; July 5, 2011, 01:02 PM.

did you think that Brian and Chad did all the coding for the site?

Comment

Huh???? Namtra is our web developer. We told them what we wanted, they wrote the code, we tweaked stuff, they fixed stuff, etc. Just like any other company with a website who doesn't have an internal web developer.
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Dude, seriously? Marketing conglomerate? As Chad said they are the "web guys" that do all of our design and stuff.

Oh, and Mike is a hard core car guy with a bitchin' Pontiac to boot. Find him in the garage section.
        Last edited by Brian Lohnes; July 5, 2011, 02:00 PM.
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I've got a feeling that this is an annual shareholders meeting that I would actually WANT to go to!
            "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
              TC>>
              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Oh Brian (and the minion Chad), you are so busted... after all, behind religion and politics (which aren't allowed here to avoid competition) big, old trucks; minibikes; flipflops; and hideous shorts need some viral advertising. And who better to market those important, consumer items? Really, who?
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

L...M...A...O...

Comeon, you mean Brian and Chad aren't web development gurus in addition to their striking good looks and world class announcing abilities?!?!

Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                  1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                  1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                  1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                  1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                  1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

TC knows EVERYTHING about web design. just ask him! ROFL
                    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I just informed my wife that she was officially the shipping department for a media conglomerate. She asked when our shipping office would be moved out of the kids playroom in the basement.

Ahhhh....the power of the conglomerate!

Comment

You guys are more like this conglomerate

Hasn't NAMTRA been doing the webdesign layout since day 1 of carjunkiesTV? It's not like it's been a secret.
                        Last edited by TheSilverBuick; July 5, 2011, 05:41 PM.
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                          I just informed my wife that she was officially the shipping department for a media conglomerate. She asked when our shipping office would be moved out of the kids playroom in the basement.

Ahhhh....the power of the conglomerate!
                          I just looked at their site and saw a bunch of auto related websites and what they said about marketing and the conspiracy wheels started turning...

Now if you can just get those T-shirts done so I can donate to the Conglomerate......

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                            I just looked at their site and saw a bunch of auto related websites and what they said about marketing and the conspiracy wheels started turning...

Now if you can just get those T-shirts done so I can donate to the Conglomerate......
                            What T-shirts do you speak of, the BS T's that you said you bought 5 of when they started selling them? Are they coming out with different ones?
                            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Yeah, we have some "stylized" shirts coming. We're working with an artist on some designs.

Comment

Working...
                              X