Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbies Introduce Yourself Here .. Welcome !

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone, my name is Ema, i'm from California, i'm new here :D
    Last edited by Monster; March 14, 2014, 12:23 PM. Reason: No SPAM please.

Comment

• Hello to all. I am a new guy, age 45. I live in eastern Oregon and have been into cars since I was about 5 according to my dad and mom. I have had this car, a '42 Chevy for about 12 years now. It has a 455 Olds with a TH400 and is clipped with a '74 Nova front and added the 3:08 rear as well. It is fun to drive, very quick and as low buck as possible, as I am a family man and also poor. I have had 4 tri five Chevy's, a 70 Buick GS 350 and a '53 F**d F-100, I just have the '42 Chevy now.

Comment

• Welcome aboard 42Chevy...
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

• newb here from Miami, Fl. Heard about this site a while ago but never signed up til now. I'm hoping to make Drag Week this year if all works out the way I want. I drive a 93 fox body coupe that has been a best of 8.7s. I'm usually racing in NMRA True Street class but Drag Week looks like its the True Street on steriods. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
            Welcome aboard 42Chevy...
            Thank you. It is a great site.

Comment

• Hi everyone, love BS. I'm an x sportbike rider, disabled and live in nor cal. Been going to March meet since '10 and Hotrod Reunion since'11. My hubby and I went to both spring and fall Vegas drags since they started up in 2000, got to be too pricey and too much work on my pos body, so when they cut the races to just big $$$ (pro) we quit going. Getting back to the Roots, Love Nostalgia!!! We are building a '32 roadster, have a '32 5w ford and a '31 Model A. I will try to post some pics but no telling what will happen as I'm not that computor savey
              Attached Files

Comment

• Hello every one. My name is Dusty from Burlington Colorado. Been a fan of this site for a long time. Set on drag week 2014 so figured might as well introduce my self hear. My car is a 67 Camaro with a 540 and a jerico dr4 planning on running bbna class. I Hope to just survive the week and have a little fun doing it.

Comment

• Hello all! My name is Sean and I am looking forward to reading what is happening out there. I finally have an " extra" vehicle. It's what I've wanted for a long time. A 2wheel drive Chevy shortbed. It lacks a big block!! I'm hoping for some guidance on the tear down and build. I will be searching the forum but in case you know where to go that has good advice here is what I'm thinkin': not street legal but street able. Blown 454,468? But first this is a complete truck. What absolutely comes out and what can stay? This is way more for fun than comp. plus a little promo for our company. I'm super excited to get started and look forward to the wisdom of the masses here!

Comment

• Hi everybody!!
                    1970 Impala custom coupe tree fiddy/ turbo tree fiddy (Daily road yacht)
                    1966 C-10 SWB fleetside tree fiddy figh/ four speed( in pieces)

Comment

• Brian Stoner, I live in Big Rock TN and I'm a retired Army Helicopter pilot after 23 years active duty. I was born in Ohio, and joined the Army in 87. Been around the world a couple times and seen some interesting sights. My wife is also a Army retiree after 20 years....so we enjoy life on our little farm in TN. Got back into cars when I got back from Korea in 2003 and it hasn't stopped. Wife says the car habit is worse now. Looking forward to the site and more excited about doing my first power tour with this new build..

Comment

• Just testing.

Comment

• Howdy, really like this place. Been lurking for awhile.

Comment

• Hi Kenton! Jump in and hang on. Lots of great folks here, folks you'll love to meet in person.
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoneyb12 View Post
                              Brian Stoner, I live in Big Rock TN and I'm a retired Army Helicopter pilot after 23 years active duty. I was born in Ohio, and joined the Army in 87. Been around the world a couple times and seen some interesting sights. My wife is also a Army retiree after 20 years....so we enjoy life on our little farm in TN. Got back into cars when I got back from Korea in 2003 and it hasn't stopped. Wife says the car habit is worse now. Looking forward to the site and more excited about doing my first power tour with this new build..
                              WOW! Just WOW! Man, that thing rocks. WOW!
                              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoneyb12 View Post
                                Looking forward to the site and more excited about doing my first power tour with this new build..
                                Welcome to the madhouse Brian, nice ride ... check out our Power Tour forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X