*** "OFFICIAL" VIOLATION GAME THREAD***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *** "OFFICIAL" CarJunkie VIOLATION GAME ***

Lose the running boards on the blue 150.....I think I saw that flamed 150 in Tiajuana last year.......
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I like the reserve fuel tank on the Torino, but that chopped up abortion on the bottom needs the violation book thrown at it. But hey, if you like it.......... ;D
      Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

if you like it, go with it, but the topless truck has got to be a major violation

Comment

At least it has the "correct" gas cap.....
          Ed

Originally posted by NMCA_Ron
          If the Diplomat was to lose the chrome wheel well trim and go to some 15x7 cop wheels with the dog dish hubcaps, I think it would be right on the mark.

Ron

Edit: ooops... I jumped in without reading the reply from above. Here are some pics of my ride (it is still in progress...)

I tried to find some pics of it that showed the wheels, but I don't have any on this computer. So, for what it's worth, it is equipped with Weld Rodlites with Goodyear Wingfoot GT tires 15x6 front and 15x8 rear 225/70R15 and 275/60R15 respectively.

Comment

wow.....yeah....speechless.......sawzalls rule

Comment

I was going to put up my '65 convert, but I noticed I don't have any good engine-bay pics of the car yet where the most of the violations usually occur I guess.
              The spoke-wheels in the 1st and last pic have been exchanged for a set of 5-spoke Supremes recently, but I actually bought these for another car of mine.

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY
                wow.....yeah....speechless.......sawzalls rule

Originally posted by outlaw57
                if you like it, go with it, but the topless truck has got to be a major violation
                Originally posted by Bamfster
                Lose the running boards on the blue 150.....I think I saw that flamed 150 in Tiajuana last year.......
                LMAO
                Ah, thanks guys, I feel the love.
                My purple '84 f150 was a total left field event for me. I wanted a convertable, but needed a truck. Hence, the chop top convertable. Drove that thing as my daily driver 5+ years, only bad thing was it dripped some, I neglected to make an overlapping joint, so I had to just wing it and cope.
                My dad was like "you couldn't just paint it red, could you?!? :o

Dude, those POS running boards have saved that truck from rotting away. Yes, they look like hell, but they work. especially considering my 4'10" wife needs them to get in the truck...HA!

AH, yes, that reserve tank has garnered me so much crap it's now pretty funny. No gas tank in the car at the time of those pics...so that's how I moved it around. I was too cheap to buy a 3 gallon cell, and had that laying around.
                Andrew
                1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

The thread about carjunkie memories made me think of this....november 1972, editor Terry Cook, "mistakes" article written by (surprise!) C J Baker.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Kickstarting the violation thread:

Comment

Besides being really ugly? Front tires too big, a 2 bl carb, engine is way too bright, funky vent thingy's down the side of the hood. I like the diamond plate dash, goes with my door panels. ;D
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Oh damn....fugly

The grill decorations are crap
                        Green astro turf for carpet
                        Mis-matched wheels dont work...one style or the other...not both

Comment

My eyes! My eyes!
                          Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

Ummm....That front axle may be a little far out front and not attached properly ;D

Seth
                            200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenschnell
                              Ummm....That front axle may be a little far out front and not attached properly ;D

Seth
                              First thing I noticed.

That car's got nuts. ;D No really, it does. Hanging off the back. Those things have to be the most obnoxious things you can put on a vehicle. They are bad enough on redneck trucks, much less on a rod of any sort.

Is that Sharon Jean in the background? (Gotta know Roy D. Mercer to get that maybe) ;D

And the last violation - it's got a Ford motor in it. ;D And it looks like a bone stock motor at that. That sucks. 8)

Comment

Oh, and the little home made camper in the back would go great behind that car. Is that a horse shoe holding the fender on that thing? And it's on a tiny little flat trailer. I don't think Sharon Jean sleeps in that thing. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X