S10 2.0 ..... Turbo ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by langleylad View Post
    Everyone likes a BIG hp # but how many of us will ever really know how much hp we’re making and frankly does it matter ? . Like Beagle says “if it feels good do it “. We all like turning the screws or tapping the keys to get these machines to perform at their best . Isn’t that what we’re all in this for ?.
    This is why I do it

Comment

missing the [ on the bottom /QUOTE] ... hee hee. Working on it boss.

Okay, here ya go Aaron..

Once upon a this afternoon, there was old Maytag washer in a garage. It had been a household fixture since the late part of the nineteen hundred and seventies. Rather than just migrating to the curb like normal washers might, it found a corner in the garage where it could lay dormant for years with a "one day I'm gonna
      Last edited by Beagle; August 6, 2020, 02:14 PM.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy

Ninja edit is alive even if DG is likely still in jail.
        Oh? Did you see the picture before I deleted it? It got Ninja'd twice!

11,000,000 derails, errr... dollars later, all I can say is the prices went up on MS at DIYAutotune by a lot since the last time I looked and we don't get free advice from DG for MegaSquirt any more. I'm not sure that's a win for the EFI community.

In some pathetic attempt to bring this poor thread back around to it's topic, does Holley's stuff have CANbus extensions?

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

In some pathetic attempt to bring this poor thread back around to it's topic, does Holley's stuff have CANbus extensions?
          and we're back ............. yes

Comment

I went to check on it, seems like you can't do what I was thinking they might do. No advertised CANbus for transmission control if you ever decide to 4L80e. That's kind of a bummer to have to say Yes or No before you write a 4 digit check. I'm weighing the PimpXShift (who thought of this name?) for the Ford, they use the Megasquirt / CANbus to the Microsquirt for trans contol and wrap it up in pretty much an upgraded OEM computer package... plug and play, but man, the coin! I've thought about building an MSII and Microsquirt, but B&G thinks it's worth 249 for the Microsquirt and "that place" thinks it's 399. I'll end up buying another cam that will live with factory Speed Density before I wise up and get a decent ECU/TCU.

Comment

I hate the ebay global shipping program I got a great deal on injectors from one seller and on a Transgo shift kit from another . Service from them was great , both shipped next day and UPS got them to Kentucky fairly quickly and then they sat for days . It's been 17 days since I ordered . They finally shipped from Kentucky but I have no idea where they are now , the tracking numbers are useless . I paid approx $25 cdn for shipping on each . Yesterday I ordered a trans gasket/seal kit from a company in SoCal and paid $32 cdn and it will be delivered Monday via FedEx . I hate waiting for parts .
              Last edited by langleylad; August 7, 2020, 09:37 PM.

Comment

... It's been 17 days since I ordered ...
                wow. Will they even give you a story? Phone calls are really expensive for them compared to web based tracking. It might be time to light them up a little. It's really inconsistent here with FedEx, UPS, and Amazon in a never ending battle for last place.

What did you get for injectors?
                Last edited by Beagle; August 8, 2020, 12:07 AM.

Comment

I thought your PM shut down the boarder to the US? you can't have us, you can't have our parts
                  FedUp... they just suck no matter where you are.
                  The border is still open to commercial traffic ( gotta keep people working on both sides ) . Somehow I still see Washington plates here every now and then , they must be on their way to Alaska Did you know that 90% of Canadians live within 1 hour of the border ?
                  Last edited by langleylad; August 8, 2020, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

wow. Will they even give you a story? Phone calls are really expensive for them compared to web based tracking. It might be time to light them up a little. It's really inconsistent here with FedEx, UPS, and Amazon in a never ending battle for last place.

What did you get for injectors?
                    https://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-Genuine-...72.m2749.l2649

There was a discount as well , I paid less than $13 each . Rockauto ( who I love ) was $ 29 each on a closeout . I usually chose FedEx when I deal with Rockauto and I find them to be excellent . Recently I placed an order with Rockauto and it shipped from a warehouse in Texas. Shipping was $22 and I received my order in 3 days , can't complain about that .
                    Same time I placed an order locally here with Best Buy. Their warehouse is 45 minutes from my house and it took 6 days to get it .

Comment

that's a deal for a 50# injector!

Comment

I wouldn't know anything aboot that.
                        I thought ya'll down there in Warshington would know that !

Comment

hmmm, I wonder who is closer to the Canadian border... I'm 108 miles from it.

and y'all need to get your accents straight - adding a "r" to wash is something that Stiney does
                          I'm 15 minutes from it ...... eh !
                          Last edited by langleylad; August 8, 2020, 10:13 AM.

Comment

I'm 15 minutes from it ...... eh !
                            So get your stuff shipped to Aaron and drive down to pick it up! Problem solved. (Damn, I'm good at logistics!)

Dan

Comment

and y'all need to get your accents straight - adding a "r" to wash is something that Stiney does
                              why? You added an "r" cam...

This thread is like watching a sailboat without a keel.

Comment

Hey, I don’t know about accents where y’ouns is at, but here in Ohia we just enjoy our pops and end our sentences with prepositions. How do they speak where you are at?
                                Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X