X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dodge COE

Originally posted by Freiburger
    How do you find the time?
    Funny...I think I dont get to work on my stuff enough! Between work, family, and my responsibilities otherwise, I get atleast a couple hours everyday or more to do "extra curicular" activities. It all depends on if I get four or six hours of sleep. Thats a junkie for ya.

New pics comin this week...frame might be on the ground. ;D

Comment

awesome. there is a guy at work doing something similar with a 50 ford coe. chopped, fenders moved up, mid engine 460. i will see if i can post up some pics.

Comment

Hell yeah...Cab Overs are kool...post'em up. I've got a '48 Chevy COE as well that's gonna get treated too. I like my cars/trucks low for the most part, but sittin in that Chevy way up there is pretty cool too.

Comment

oh my god ! that is awesome. i say forget about your fender problem and just ship it up to my house in mn. that way you wont have to worry about it any more and will have more time for your other projects! me likey! ;D

Comment

Ok...today she hit the ground.
            Cant believe I shake so much that my dig camera blurs???

Comment

This pic shows the back...need to put the Cad/trans back in to finish the frame. I used angle to help strengthen the back because it supports the rear of the trans.

The Astro used to have the shock mount in the center. Will make a tab for new mount here.

The arm will be beefed up on top and the bag mounted on top with a round tube above.

The back allows deep offset wheels or duallies if I need the space.

The track width in back is 3" wider than the front...Caddy had weird wheels on Eldo's. Doesn't matter with either wheel selection I make.

Comment

The wheel tire combo is up in the air. If I go dually wheels, nothing I've seen turns me on. Either to many fake bolts/rivets/holes...looks to modern/transformer like. I would probably go with steels with crome simulaters.

If I go bigs littles it will be these.

Like 15x7 fronts and 15x14 rears.
                Gonna try to get some help this week to get the cab over the frame.

Comment

So your gonna put a Mopar engine in that right? Ppuuuullleeaassssseeee don't put another belly - button chevvy small block into her.... ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Not A Duster
                    So your gonna put a Mopar engine in that right? Ppuuuullleeaassssseeee don't put another belly - button chevvy small block into her.... ;D
                    First post, Caddy Power. Would you expect any less from someone called Affordillac? ;D
                    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Oh - hm - K.

Comment

Knock Knock
                        Who's There?
                        Emerson
                        Emerson Who?
                        Emerson nice looking welds!

Lookin' great so far

Dan

Comment

yes, welds look great

Comment

That is a really cool and interesting project. Theres alot of talent out there putting stuff together. I like the leg room idea also with the engine out back. Is it going to be 4 wheel steering?
                            61 Olds 88, 69 Plymouth Roadrunner, 68 Pontiac Firebird, 95 Buick Roadmaster LT1

Comment

Thanks gents....sick as a dog today and it was -15 windchill this morning....stayin in.

NAS Backyard...thought about how kool 4ws would be....for two seconds. I aint got the smarts for that!
                              I like the leg room thing too. I'm figuring there should be alot of storage space under the cab floor as well!

Comment

Mad welding skills... you welded that with 6011?
                                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                                X