Things I am pondering today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
    is the drive home going to be as long as the last one and i will the shower make it through your visit?
    Scott, considering that I will be trailering Jade, using someone else's trailer, I highly doubt that I will have anything to drink. So no, the drive won't be as long and the shower "should" be fine....
    sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
    - George Orwell

Comment

• Powertour, or buy another 1972 Gran Torino for daily driver duty?
      Choices...choices...
      Andrew
      1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
      2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• How do important pictures show up on Facebook BEFORE they show up here?
        Do you have to be wearing lingerie when you post important pictures on facebook before you post them here?
        IF you do post pictures on facebook before you post them here - does that make you a POSER Knuckle Dragger or a wanttabe Victoria Secrets girl (and yes Donna that comment is directed to the tall one)?

Comment

• Where did all the Mt Dew go? I need more canned dew. Have not had any for a solid week. This sucks.
          Andrew
          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
            How do important pictures show up on Facebook BEFORE they show up here?
            Do you have to be wearing lingerie when you post important pictures on facebook before you post them here?
            IF you do post pictures on facebook before you post them here - does that make you a POSER Knuckle Dragger or a wanttabe Victoria Secrets girl (and yes Donna that comment is directed to the tall one)?
            so where's the picture?
            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

• Donna, Thank you for the pic in the right place!!! Nice to know I saw it before some of the rest!

Maureen LG
              Jim & Maureen
              There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
              HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
                How do important pictures show up on Facebook BEFORE they show up here?
                Word on the street is that it is easier to post on facebook than here.

I know nothing about that...

Said "knuckle dragger" says that you have directed that comment to the wrong person.
                I shall have to ponder how to get Donna to put pics in photobucket and hope photobucket still likes me (that is sometimes questionable).

Signed:Tall Cool One

P.S. I will say that I felt a little like Allen driving home......We didn't pass too many fuel stops
                Donna
                Williamston, MI
                Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by redragtop View Post
                  I shall have to ponder how to get Donna to put pics in photobucket and hope photobucket still likes me (that is sometimes questionable).

Signed:Tall Cool One

P.S. I will say that I felt a little like Allen driving home......We didn't pass too many fuel stops
                  OK, so if you can't post pictures can you tell us a little more about it. IS it a 71 Hurst Olds Clone? It looks like a 71 grill / headlight setup to me but my resources are pretty limited.

Comment

• He would have sent you the picture directly but he is pretty limited. I could post from my phone to facebook but not to bangshift. Didn't know if you did text or not and not sure if we have a number for you so that's why you didn't get the picture. Am working of getting the pics on right now so just be a little patient please

Donna
                    Donna
                    Williamston, MI
                    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• It's OK Donna your facebook friends love it!

Linda

Comment

• I can post the one you sent me.
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Some Allenesque type pics

Oops...

Frequent sight...

Even Donna got in on fueling her car...

...by about a three to one ratio

...and yes it was quite cold

But the sun did come out and it was a beautiful day for a drive...albiet with the top up

Mile by mile...getting closer to home

A very welcome sight

Got home just before dark...and no Allen, that is not exhaust smoke visible behind car (NO water needed )

Donna
                          Williamston, MI

Comment

• VERY NICE - so if that isn't exhaust smoke does it have a little fog machine in the trunk?

You STILL have not told us details on exactly what it is (it does look very nice as I already said) or shown us pics of the engine compartment. Looks like a very nice addition to your stable

Comment

• Mike/Donna, I like your new acquisition...very cool.
                              Dannie
                              2010 Camaro SS
                              Long Haul 2010/2011
                              Power Tour 2012 (Stillwater/Arlington/Optima Face Off)

Comment

• NICE CAR!! I really like it! So details, details.......give us the skinny........
                                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Working...
                                X