Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    You throwing tools again?
    NOOOO...I really try not to do that. I really have to give our daughter credit for seeing the problem. The bracket that attaches the opener arm to the door ripped the metal out of the panel. The door went up fine for the last time via the opener until I repair the panel. Just glad it happened now instead of when we were in a hurry (or leaving for vacation)
    FKA Redragtop
    (formerly known as)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
      I am pondering (OK...maybe just wondering) how Allen's garage door problem migrated all the way up here and caused my garage door to act up. I guess I get to go to the store now for a repair patch
      At least I don't have to do springs again
      Good thing it didn't do like ours and fold all but one of the panels... I had to replace the whole damn door
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Do you have to be a mom to be a mother?

Comment

Do you have to be a mom to be a mother?

actually, no......perhaps many (of us) have been referred to by that title......anyway, Happy Mothers' Day to all of the moms and grandmoms out there, and for those that still have Moms and/or Grandmoms still with them....

Comment

• Does Bucky have Geico Insurance?

Comment

Does Bucky have Geico Insurance?
              Nope.... I've always had USAA. Well, since enlisting back in 1999....

I'm pondering why you're pondering if I had Geico?!?! LOL
              sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
              - George Orwell

Comment

• I thinking about a 1/4 Ponder with cheese,,,,,,I'm hungry
                Living the dream!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigbuds1 View Post
                  I thinking about a 1/4 Ponder with cheese,,,,,,I'm hungry
                  Well Buddy over the next 10 days or so you will have the chance to eat and get your fill of those.....but personally I'm looking forward to the "Big Ass Beers".....do you know anything about those?
                  That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

• Originally posted by 383S-10 View Post
                    Well Buddy over the next 10 days or so you will have the chance to eat and get your fill of those.....but personally I'm looking forward to the "Big Ass Beers".....do you know anything about those?
                    I know all about those and their cousins, huge ass beers, on Bourbon Street.
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                      Nope.... I'm pondering why you're pondering if I had Geico?!?! LOL
                      They have a new commercial out that made me think of you

Comment

• which one??
                        Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                          which one??
                          If that question it to me - the one with the camel!

Comment

If that question it to me - the one with the camel!
                            I actually had the dough boy in mind...BAHAHAHAHAHA
                            Patrick & Tammy

Comment

• Originally posted by 383S-10 View Post
                              And the answer is.......Beal St. There is a very good I will be found wandering the streets of Memphis.
                              Living the dream!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucky67 View Post
                                I'm pondering why you're pondering if I had Geico?!?! LOL
                                Although I wasn't pondering...I was kinda wondering the same question. I was hopeing another BS'r hadn't had an accident
                                FKA Redragtop
                                (formerly known as)

Comment

Working...
                                X