2012 HRPT Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    She's a good shopper - Motel 6's are a crapshoot though - literally. Some are nice (Springfiled, IL. and Jacksonville, FL. come to mind) and some are down freaking right spooky at times (Mobile, Birmingham come to mind). When the pizza place says sorry we don't deliver there - that's a warning.
    You got that RIGHT.. Thats why we wing motels on our way... We live in Mobile and Motel 6..Real spooky...Super 8's, no name places must see before I book online

Comment

• Glad to see you made it over here Dana5 - welcome aboard. 141 to go.
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by dana5 View Post
        You got that RIGHT.. Thats why we wing motels on our way... We live in Mobile and Motel 6..Real spooky...Super 8's, no name places must see before I book online
        We've tried Motel 6 and Super 8, and agree, either can be a crap shoot! Got in a Super 8 on the way to Bristol in 09, There was blood on the sheets!!!
        Hot Rod Power Tour...As much fun as you can have in a car with your clothes on!!
        Gregg and Deb Miller
        Verona, Wi.

Comment

• Been to a Red Roof Inn? In Springfield in 2010 we had a door that locked, a phone that worked and a tv with no remote.
          The other guys I talked to that night were missing one of the 3. LOL

Nick

Comment

• Hello all, new here as you see.. New to the HRPT also. This is our first tour and it's the long haul. I set our hotel stays shown below if anyone would recommend a change let me know.

June 1 - Holiday Inn - Van Dyke - Warren - $109.
            June 2 - Holiday Inn - Van Dyke - Warren - $109.
            June 3 - Home - Grand Rapids - Free
            June 4 - Hawthorn Suiets Wyndham - Champain - $94.
            June 5 - Hotelumiere Suites and Casion - St Louis - $129.
            June 6 - Holiday Inn Express - Miami - $90.
            June 7 - Stillwater Plaza - $89.
            June 8 - Hilton Gardens Inn - Arlington - $119.

Thanks.

Read more: http://forums.hotrod.com/70/8946679/...#ixzz1jI97FSUq
            Last edited by Snapperhead; January 13, 2012, 05:22 PM. Reason: Adjust sig
            2010 Camaro - 86 Fiero GT ZZ4 SBC - 85 Fiero GT - 88 Fiero Formula - Track T Project in the planning
            Grand Rapids, MI.

Comment

• Welcome Snapperhead. This may be your first tour, but I doubt it will be your last
              Donna
              Williamston, MI
              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

• we are at rangeline road in Joplin also, Bob
                Originally posted by 1956NY150 View Post
                HEI
                i always book on line

i didnt check box for AAA rate
                got struck with BEST rate cannot not cancel
                i really tried

so HEI at fairfview heights and Joplin for us

i canceled all my extra room but 3

boob
                Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

• Welcome to our crazy but fun world Snapperhead.
                  Longhauler 2009,2011
                  Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

• Welcome Snapperhead...... Get ready for the time of your life.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                    1966 Plymouth Fury III
                    2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                    Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                    Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

• Ahh yes.......the infamous first time.

Well as they say.......you never forget the first time.
                      ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

• Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                        Glad to see you made it over here Dana5 - welcome aboard. 141 to go.
                        So Phil, Are you taking the 70 Chevy or the new ride ....???????

Comment

• Well guys and gals...I am officially out for this year.
                          Was laid off as of this morning so I am going to make the call now and sticking a fork in it, because I'm done for this year.
                          Not how I wanted to start 2012, but life goes on and will look for the next better thing!
                          Andrew
                          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

• Originally posted by dana5 View Post
                            So Phil, Are you taking the 70 Chevy or the new ride ....???????
                            Taking the 04 Silverado - Greenie ain't up to the trip.

Andrew - that truly sucks man - if I hear of anything I will let you know.
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliteman76 View Post
                              ... Was laid off as of this morning ...
                              Sorry to hear this Andrew - hope something comes along soon for you

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Eliteman76 View Post
                                ... Was laid off as of this morning ...
                                Sorry to hear this Andrew - hope something comes along soon for you. Good luck!
                                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Working...
                                X